Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Dash power button replacement (How to with pics) 2013 lsv

Thanks for the tutorial. Since this is a high failure item it would probably be smart to have a spare at the ready in the event of failure especially for those of us who go on remote outings.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone ever removed a traditional key type switch and replaced with one of these? I've wanted to do this to my '04 for years, but don't know how.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
landondoyle74

Hey thanks for the post. I just bought the switch on amazon but has no wiring details. There are a couple pictures on your original post but wont pull up on photo bucket. I am wondering if the buttons are the same, can I just remove one off at a time and plug into the new switch at the same location? If this will not work do you mind sharing the post and or pics again? I am trying to replace this button on my 2017 23 lsv but looks just like the one you have. Thanks Landon Doyle