Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PROP PULLER

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robert12

• Pistol Pete

• Baddog

• blake0401

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too. Could I suggest a SS hex nut instead of an Allen cap screw? Just seems to be more practical (easier to find a wrench hanging around vs a set of Allen keys IMO) plus you have more torque on a wrench than on an Allen key.

Nice job! Thumbup.gif

Me too. Could I suggest a SS hex nut instead of an Allen cap screw? Just seems to be more practical (easier to find a wrench hanging around vs a set of Allen keys IMO) plus you have more torque on a wrench than on an Allen key.

Nice job! Thumbup.gif

Plus1.gif

Not to mention, I always carry a metric adjustable wrench (yes, left handed, but I've figured out how to use it right handed when necessary) in the boat.

the puller is made of bar stk 1018 crs (steel)-- stainless steel is VERY SOFT so the bolt will be a square head steel grade 8 -- i made from steel bar stk so it will be very strong BUT it will rust only on the surface- so i am going to paint them black

i will be testing more today and makeing more out of different mat'l for more testing

thank you ALL

bob

do you guys think there is a market for 40.00 prop pullers i have a small shop and could make them for 40.00 that would incluid shipping IM NOT TRYING TO SELL THEM NOW I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF YOU WOULD BUY THEM FOR THAT PRICE??? if i get a ok responce then they will be made (TO THE MODERATORS--IS IT OK TO ADVERTISE THEISE ON YOUR SITE)) THANK YOU--- BOB

I'm in for one thar does a 4 blade. Let me know when you are ready to ship.

3 blade please. when are you considering producing these for the site. I dont personally want to miss out helping another site members business succeed.

I see everyone asking along with myself when these pullers might be done with no answer coming. Is this puller ever going to be available or was the maker just inquiring as to if there is a market for them. Why is there not answer?

hi guys

i had another member message me saying that he is going to offer ss pullers for 55.00 for payed members

so that took some wind out of my sails -but im still working on getting a good quote on rough castings- castings look to be 8 to 16 weeks out so far but as soon as i know i will let everybody know

THANK YOU

Robert, thanks for the reply and heads up. I was just trying to hold off buying another prop puller so i could help out a fellow Bu owner/ business man.

pistol pete, as for your reply I am not sure how to take it. I was just looking for an accurate window of production. If you look at my number of posts along with Robert12 's posts I would agree that we dont sit in front of our computer for a living as you do. Thanks for your valuble reply. Some posts are just worthless unless you like seeing your number of postings climb.

Sorry Blake.

I don't sit in front of a computer for a living. I was just trying to say that maybe the guy is busy and not checking on the thread that much. At one point he did say that he was slammed at work. I don't care about my post count either; I think what might be more important is how long I've been on the site, how much info. I give out, and wether or not I'm a paying supporter of the site. I don't feel the need to make useless posts. I'm sorry if you thought I was taking a jab at you, I wasn't.

I'm disappointed, as we all probably are, that the lead time is pretty distant. I was hoping to get a nice puller from the guy too.