Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Flush Pro

Over the winter I bought a Flush Pro with the intention of installing it before the season started. For a variety of reasons I never got around to it, but a couple of weeks ago I finally took a look at the water intake and thought, "There's no way that big clunky plastic piece can be put in line with that short, sharply curving hose". I have since done some searching on the site and noted Patrick's installation of a flushing system here and Jack's here.

Has anyone tried to install a Flush Pro in a VLX? If so, how was it done and how has it worked and held up?

What's your intended purpose? Flushing with garden hose or drawing AF for winterization?

Flushing with a garden hose in order to warm the engine prior to changing oil.

I don't think I will need to winterize anymore.

Sounds like a fake a lake is a lot easier. Just hop onto a creeper and slide it under your boat & you're good to go. Remember more connections means more breaking points. JMO!!!

What's your intended purpose? Flushing with garden hose or drawing AF for winterization?

Flushing with a garden hose in order to warm the engine prior to changing oil.

I don't think I will need to winterize anymore.

Ok. Just asking because while the flush pro works well with garden hose pressure, it will not necessarily 'pull' AF through that is nonpressurized.