Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Perfect Pass - Magnet Question...

Hi Gang,

I just had perfect pass installed on my RLX.. and the mechanic installed the smart timer on the passenger side. He routed the wires through the conduit, put cable guard on the entire lenght, tie wrapped it all the way... nice job.

But... the other boats that use the slalom course on our lake all have their smart timers on the driver side. We are not using ABT... just spilts.

So... obviously... I can rewire the smart timer.

Or... I also have additional magnets. But, would having magnets on both sides of 3 and 4 ball boat gates screw up Perfect Pass?

Thanks in Advance,

Blake

Hi Gang,

I just had perfect pass installed on my RLX.. and the mechanic installed the smart timer on the passenger side. He routed the wires through the conduit, put cable guard on the entire lenght, tie wrapped it all the way... nice job.

But... the other boats that use the slalom course on our lake all have their smart timers on the driver side. We are not using ABT... just spilts.

So... obviously... I can rewire the smart timer.

Or... I also have additional magnets. But, would having magnets on both sides of 3 and 4 ball boat gates screw up Perfect Pass?

Thanks in Advance,

Blake

buoys on both sides shouldn't make a difference...you'll only pick up the side the ones on the same side as the smart timer.

oh, and you missed the option of making all the others to rewire their boats since they are setup backwards :)