Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2007 VRIDE STICKERS

Bamburo

Hi there,

I am anxiously awaiting my first Malibu boat here in Spain. The lake nearby is flodded with Malibus (the Spanish importer has a house there), most of them great looking ones but for budget reasons I oppted for the Vride (2007), which I think is just fine for my needs (it actually exceeds them)

As I am a sucker for blue colour...it is going to be dark blue and midnight blue...but sorry I hate the Vride stickers (just a question of personal taste I guess). I have ordered it without the side and bow stickers (I ordered the steel side letters instead).

Does anyone know if I could get just the MALIBU letters for the sides and rear or any other Malibu (other than VX or similar)?. I also read that someone with a similar "dilema" was having designed a custom logo-sticker for his Vride. Can you tell me where to order it (shipping to Madrid-Spain should not be a problem).

Lastly, I would have liked to have the upper deck coloured instead of white (or Moombeam), which I thought is was a standard. Could I have changed that?. Anyway it is just curiosity, as I wish (hope and expect), that it will be delivered to me before June 15th.

Best regards from sunny and hot Spain. Drool.gif

It was me that was going to have some custom stickers made. It didn't work out and the guy didn't have a font that I liked, so I just kept the stock stickers on there.

As for getting a color on the deck, you can do that, but it's extra. There are a few colors that you can get without paying extra, I think the darkest one being light graphite. If you want a color, like blue or red, it is an added cost. The same thing for the bottom of the hull. We just received our vRide last weekend and love it so far. Good luck with yours!

Ahhh Jtrovato you big jerk! You already got your boat?!?!?! Biggrin.gif Looks great! Mine is still in production but I'm really hoping they'll have it done this week. It's amazing how fast it goes together once they start in on it.

Edited by Helinut

Bamburo,

You should be able to order the raised MALIBU stickers from your dealer. Not sure how easy he has access to them... Here in the US my dealer sells them for about $80 US. They are about 5 inches tall -- each letter is in black with silver/grey trim.

Whereabouts in Spain are you located?

Welcome to the site!

Ahhh Jtrovato you big jerk! You already got your boat?!?!?! Biggrin.gif Looks great! Mine is still in production but I'm really hoping they'll have it done this week. It's amazing how fast it goes together once they start in on it.

Yeah we picked it up the Friday before Memorial day weekend. The dealer was awesome in getting it prepped and ready within a few days of getting it in from the factory. I posted up some pics of it last week. If you do a search you'll find them. I think it's called "New Boat Just in Time for the Weekend".

Bamburo,

You should be able to order the raised MALIBU stickers from your dealer. Not sure how easy he has access to them... Here in the US my dealer sells them for about $80 US. They are about 5 inches tall -- each letter is in black with silver/grey trim.

Whereabouts in Spain are you located?

Welcome to the site!

Thanks Smedman and the rest for your answers! :) I live right in the center of Spain, in Madrid and every weekend I drive 60 miles west to a beautiful water reservoir where we have a house. This year it has rained like never before and the reservoir is just full (last year instead of water skking and wake boarding we rode bikes and walked a long a tiny water stream). I will first see how it looks without the stickers. If it is kind of dull, then I will ask for the raised MALIBU stickers....and if he doesn't deliver, then I will ask Malibu directly.

As for the colour on top, if I have to pay it as an extra, then at the end of the day, by adding this and that, you end up with the price of an upscale model so....I will enjoy as it is but with the added stickers.

Thanks and "Hasta la vista".

Yeah we picked it up the Friday before Memorial day weekend. The dealer was awesome in getting it prepped and ready within a few days of getting it in from the factory. I posted up some pics of it last week. If you do a search you'll find them. I think it's called "New Boat Just in Time for the Weekend".

Jtrovato, I just saw the pictures of your Vride, it looks just great! (congratulations). I think I will just put the original stickers, I just changed my mind, and Have to admit that they look NICE on you boat. Just one favour, would you have a picture of the bow of your boat?

THANKS Biggrin.gif

Thanks Bamburo. What are you looking for, a picture of the inside of the bow or from the outside of the boat? I don't have any from the inside and I think I posted the only one I have from the outside.

Thanks Bamburo. What are you looking for, a picture of the inside of the bow or from the outside of the boat? I don't have any from the inside and I think I posted the only one I have from the outside.

Sorry!!!!!, what a jerk, I meant the back, the " stern" Whistling.gif (my English is not up to par) and if possible from the outside.

Regards.

Yeah I did check out your pics Jtrovato. It looks great! I see you went with the silver throttle handle. I had to have that too! Delivery date for mine is supposed to be the 19th of this month. Waiting... waiting....

Shawn

Yeah I had to go with the upgraded throttle handle, that little dinky black one wasn't going to cut it. I just couldn't justify spending another $250+ on the steering wheel though. I can deal with $48 for the handle, but the steering wheel doesn't bother me that much.

Here's a picture of my boat, not really a great one of the stern, but the only one I have:

DSC_76460001.jpg

And here's a picture of someone else's boat that I had downloaded to my computer. It's someone off of wakesiderides.com.

RideBackSticker.jpg

Here's a picture of my boat, not really a great one of the stern, but the only one I have:

DSC_76460001.jpg

And here's a picture of someone else's boat that I had downloaded to my computer. It's someone off of wakesiderides.com.

RideBackSticker.jpg

jtrovato,

sorry but I cannot see your pictures. Apparently there is a problem, but cannot open them.

DSC_76460001.jpg

RideBackSticker.jpg

jtrovato,

sorry but I cannot see your pictures. Apparently there is a problem, but cannot open them.

Thanks jtrovato. Now at home from work I can see the pictures. Congrats, it looks GREAT. Clap.gif

Yeah I had to go with the upgraded throttle handle, that little dinky black one wasn't going to cut it. I just couldn't justify spending another $250+ on the steering wheel though. I can deal with $48 for the handle, but the steering wheel doesn't bother me that much.

Same exact thing I was thinking! I'm going to have to check on how much they charged me though. It better not be the $100 I heard floating around the dealership! I didn't get the steering wheel either. Too much money for what little bling you get.

Shawn