Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Board Racks on Illusion X

07NARNARVLX

Heyy what board racks do you recomend on the Illusion X want something that swivels and looks clean.

Hey 07NARNARVLX

I don't post much but thought I'd drop in my 2 cents..

The swivel racks on our Illusion X tower broke last year while driving, causing us to lose the attachment in the lake and nearly injuring riders in the back of the boat.

Now we've got static racks double mounted on both sides. They are a bit less convenient to grab boards, but they don't shake like the old ones did....

Hope this helps!

TX1plank

Heyy what board racks do you recomend on the Illusion X want something that swivels and looks clean.

Titan spinner.

where can you find them? I was looking for a website to order them off and so far no luck.

Titan spinner.

where can you find them? I was looking for a website to order them off and so far no luck.

Wakeside.com

Boardco.com

Buywake.com

Just got replacements for my original OEM swivel racks (metrcraft I think).

MUCH BETTER than the originals. They swivel all the way in the boat, they don't bounce in chop.

Having seen the Titans up close, I'd go with those. Really beefy with quality construction.

Have you seen the nice racks, Tracie? We got them when we had to replace the blade tower this season.

I don't think I have been more impress with racks ever... The boards make no sound...no sound at all...they don't even move and we have hit some choppy waters at the start of the season. Just curious if you have seen them next to the titans...

Having seen the Titans up close, I'd go with those. Really beefy with quality construction.

Have you seen the nice racks, Tracie? We got them when we had to replace the blade tower this season.

I don't think I have been more impress with racks ever... The boards make no sound...no sound at all...they don't even move and we have hit some choppy waters at the start of the season. Just curious if you have seen them next to the titans...

No I haven't, but I was initially turned off by the fact that they're made from polished aluminum & not chromed. One of the very last things that I need on my boat is one more thing that needs polishing. Crazy.gif But I have heard good things about them, I've just had such good luck with the Titan stuff & was impressed enough with the Titan spinners that I wouldn't look any further. But that's probably just me.

Hi Guys & Girls, I have spoken to my dealer here in Australia and I cant get the Titan Spiner racks here.

Is there any way I can get my hands on a pair via a dealer or some other wayfrom the US?

How much are they in US dollars?

Thanks

Dean