Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wifes BIG air !!!

goochy

Biggrin.gif thanks all, she is doing great. Today she went HUGE toe side wake to wake. She has been going toe side for alittle while , but today she was going big . The new power wedge is the ticket. ! I just HOPE my , 2007 LSV .. will have a good wake like the 2007 VLX is . 4 more weeks !!! and the new LSV will be here !!!
Thumbup.gif WOW ! My wife is going HUGE with the power wedge !! Surprised.gif We had 7 people in a 2007 VLX and the power wedge on 2 . It was huge . My wife went BIG !!! Now if I could only get BIGGER air :blush:ROFL.gif

Read all the links below.....sorry to hear about your wifes cancer, but glad to hear she has overcome.....looks good on the board to! My wife is undergoing the same issues.....she was diagnosed with brain cancer last year and given a 3% chance and 12 - 18 months survival rate. She is doing the chemo everyday and twice a day every other week but she is still determined to ski. She asked that I buy a new boat for her and our 9 year old so that she could continue to ski and see him enjoy the water Yahoo.gif . She was up skiing last weekend and loves it! Makes you proud......Keep it up!

Keep up the fight and many prayers to your family . Have fun and live for that day. A local malibu owner 39 years old, got in the boat Sat , said he felt bad , then died !! in the boat , we do not know why or how yet ? so NO one knows when its your time to go , but God. I am shocked about this fellow Malibu owner, I am out of shape and 36 !!! so have fun and be safe .