Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wifes BIG air !!!

goochy

Thumbup.gif WOW ! My wife is going HUGE with the power wedge !! Surprised.gif We had 7 people in a 2007 VLX and the power wedge on 2 . It was huge . My wife went BIG !!! Now if I could only get BIGGER air :blush:ROFL.gif

That is sick, looking good back there. women get behind my boat and S#!* themselves and give up. Must be this area.

Thumbup.gif She loves it !! I guess thats why our 2001 VLX had 650 hrs on it in 3 summers, and the 2005 LSV ( sold 3 weeks ago ) had 275 hrs on it in less than 2 summers. We can not wait until the 2007 LSV gets here Yahoo.gif .

I am very proud of her ! In Oct 2006 we found out she had thyroid CANCER !! We were shocked !! no problems with her thyroid, she just had a mass growing ?? after testing she had her thyoid removed. She is on sythroid for the rest of her life. She just had a check up last week. Cancer is still GONE Yahoo.gif !! It was very had to have this happen to us. Thank God that the cancer was found early, and now its gone !! So I am very lucky to have her going big !!! malibu = family FUN !!

Thumbup.gif She loves it !! I guess thats why our 2001 VLX had 650 hrs on it in 3 summers, and the 2005 LSV ( sold 3 weeks ago ) had 275 hrs on it in less than 2 summers. We can not wait until the 2007 LSV gets here Yahoo.gif .

I am very proud of her ! In Oct 2006 we found out she had thyroid CANCER !! We were shocked !! no problems with her thyroid, she just had a mass growing ?? after testing she had her thyoid removed. She is on sythroid for the rest of her life. She just had a check up last week. Cancer is still GONE Yahoo.gif !! It was very had to have this happen to us. Thank God that the cancer was found early, and now its gone !! So I am very lucky to have her going big !!! malibu = family FUN !!

Glad to hear she's doing ok Gooch.

she rides at 65 total with handle, 2007 VLX with 7 people and power wedge on 2 speed is 21.6 , her toe side jumps are at 60 total with handle .

That is Awesome... I have tried to talk my wife into trying, but she does not want to..... She is very content to be the Chearleader/Coach/Boat Driver..... And I can not complain about that.... She loves our new 07 VLX with the cruise, since it makes driving a lot easier for her.... I just wish I could get her out there and try it, but she can come up with more excuses to not try than I can to get her too.... Hey, I guess that I can not complain too much though, because she loves to be out there as much as I do.......

Good to see your wife throwing it down.... Looks like Mrs Malibududes wife too. She can really get some air!!! I am happy to hear your wife is doing great!!!!!! It is nice to see someone that can go through something like Cancer be able to come back and show her stuff. AWESOME to witness!!!!

Brad

Edited by barefooth20skier

Its great to see her having fun. She has a large scar across her neck. Its getting better every month. We also had a friend that found a lump in her breast in 2006 , she had cancer in her breast and back. She is doing really good, the doctors removed one breast and they are treating the cancer. Last summer was a bummer. We found out she had cancer at the end of summer, then my wife also had cancer in Oct. Both ladies are back riding and going big.

Its great to see her having fun. She has a large scar across her neck. Its getting better every month. We also had a friend that found a lump in her breast in 2006 , she had cancer in her breast and back. She is doing really good, the doctors removed one breast and they are treating the cancer. Last summer was a bummer. We found out she had cancer at the end of summer, then my wife also had cancer in Oct. Both ladies are back riding and going big.

Rockon.gif Glad to hear she is doing well. And definitely going big. Rockon.gif

Awesome! And it's a great feeling too. Last summer, I got to watch my mom out on her slalom ski at 52 years young just months after beating breast cancer. Still able to get up on the old wooden skinny stick like when she was 32. It's inspiring! :)

Too many people getting cancer these days, what's up with that? Anyway, good for both of your gals Gooch & UW, it makes me feel inspired. My dad's at 2+ years in remission for prostate cancer & my dad-inlaw is at 1 year of remission for the same.

That's amazing! It looks like she must have really attacked that wake. My wife is just learning to ride and last week I forgot to empty the ballast tanks and she was too scared to even go over the wake. It was pretty comical. :lol::lol: