Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

So many problems w/ 06 VLX I have to swtich...

wakecrashin

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wakecrashin

• vlx wakesetter

• tgaugh

• stewart

all about how your Bu' is the great test thing ever.

FINALLY someone recognizes my boat!!!!

Hey he was talking about my boat Mad.gif LOL

Nope but let me tell you I rode behind that 210 tonight and the quality/ wake/ surf wake of the boat blows my 06'VLX out of the water. Just being honest.

If most of you were normal peeps you says thats cool Im glad you like it, but you A holes on this site are all about how your Bu' is the great test thing ever. And you know what thats great, its your Bu', Im happy for you. Im a GM guy but Im glad all you guys like your Fords/ Dodges..... My friends boat is a great malibu with 0 problems, mine isnt. And just because its a malibu site we cant talk about anything else? Oh thats right.... we can talk about anything else but another boat name...

As far as bitching??? Like none of you have bitched on this site before????

And the funny thing is not matter how rude/ ignorant to open discussion some (only some) of you are, if you were stranded out on the lake in your Bu and I was in anything other, I would still go out of my way to help you out. it just a shame that some of you continue to bash, anyones Non-Bu comment!

Malibu. Mastercraft, MB, Tige..... Who gives s*** what brand you or I own... we all go out onto the same water, do the same tricks, drink the same beer.......

Whatever dude, if you would have started a similar thread over at PN, about how your Nautique was a Lemon you would have gotten the same response.

As far as a community we tried to help you. Nuff said.

BTW, we have quite a few other boat owners on here. We even have a few former Nautique owners who really like ther BU's. Many of us even boat with other boat owners. YOU just didn't take the time to read that..... cuz you were Cry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gif

I hope your Nautique works out for you. And I hope you don't have some little minor problems and go and whine like a little girl over at PN, cuz your likely to get the same reception. Its time for you to man up. Rockon.gif

Nope but let me tell you I rode behind that 210 tonight and the quality/ wake/ surf wake of the boat blows my 06'VLX out of the water. Just being honest.

Another asinine comment, totally different style of wake, but is does not blow away the VLX, just a lot different. My two favorite ramps out there are VLX and 247 w/ the 210 coming in 3rd.

However, when it comes down to surf there is no comparison. Please, buy the Nautique, come back and tell us how happy you are, then maybe you can be just like us. Somehow, with your definition of a lemon, I think you will be lying to yourself. ROFL.gif

If most of you were normal peeps you says thats cool Im glad you like it, but you A holes on this site are all about how your Bu' is the great test thing ever. And you know what thats great, its your Bu', Im happy for you. Im a GM guy but Im glad all you guys like your Fords/ Dodges..... My friends boat is a great malibu with 0 problems, mine isnt. And just because its a malibu site we cant talk about anything else? Oh thats right.... we can talk about anything else but another boat name...

As far as bitching??? Like none of you have bitched on this site before????

And the funny thing is not matter how rude/ ignorant to open discussion some (only some) of you are, if you were stranded out on the lake in your Bu and I was in anything other, I would still go out of my way to help you out. it just a shame that some of you continue to bash, anyones Non-Bu comment!

Malibu. Mastercraft, MB, Tige..... Who gives s*** what brand you or I own... we all go out onto the same water, do the same tricks, drink the same beer.......

Whatever dude, if you would have started a similar thread over at PN, about how your Nautique was a Lemon you would have gotten the same respons

As far as a community we tried to help you. Nuff said.

BTW, we have quite a few other boat owners on here. We even have a few former Nautique owners who really like ther BU's. Many of us even boat with other boat owners. YOU just didn't take the time to read that..... cuz you were Cry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gifCry.gif

I hope your Nautique works out for you. And I hope you don't have some little minor problems and go and whine like a little girl over at PN, cuz your likely to get the same reception. Its time for you to man up. Rockon.gif

Want a tissue?

Maybe then in your Agreement for entering the site it should read "you may only talk about Malibu, you can not mention anything bad about Malibu because Malibu may get mad, you may only talk about postivie things about Malibu, if you talk about another product then Malibu guys will put cute little pics of smiley faces crying on your posts, if your boat is broken dont ask questions cause then your complaining, if you feel like to got a bad product dont say anything to anyone, because you own a Malibu and it will fix itself in the long run, and should your Malibu breakdown, which they dont, keep losing time on the water and boat payments, its a Malibu its supposed to do that"

Man up? LOL! Dont you got some pretty little smiley faces to draw?

At least that way they will follow YOUR rules. Oh wait this isnt your site...

Im out enjoy your site, Im done here.

What's really annoying about this whole situation is the Nautique you buy will be probably be perfect, just like 99% of the Malibu's sold and you will think it's a far superior boat just because you got a normal boat instead of one with some problems.

I did feel for your problems, but the responses that you got here were your own doing. Your attitude and aggression made people react in a defensive and equally aggressive manner. Good luck with your Nautique. I'm sure you will be very happy, just as you would have most likely been happy with your 06 VLX with probably one more trip to the dealer.

Please close this thread again...nothing good can come of it.

Im out enjoy your site, Im done here.

There is a God, and my prayers have been answered. Clap.gif Don't let the door hit you on the a** on the way out. Thumbup.gif

There is a God, and my prayers have been answered. Clap.gif Don't let the door hit you on the a** on the way out. Thumbup.gif

Rockon.gif:werule: He'll be back later with some sarcastic comment about the community, but please close this thread.

I just can't get a break.

You can't get a break because you don't clean our boat.

Tgaugh...you didn't offer enough. I would have said 50K...you pick up, take to LS-One (I ride B****) we hit Shannooks...with the staples for a goodtime, then take to Ronnie's and head for the TX WOW.

YEAH BABY!!!

I just can't get a break.

You can't get a break because you don't clean our boat.

Tgaugh...you didn't offer enough. I would have said 50K...you pick up, take to LS-One (I ride B****) we hit Shannooks...with the staples for a goodtime, then take to Ronnie's and head for the TX WOW.

YEAH BABY!!!

Why don't you just get a membership over at PlanetNautique and keep an eye on this guy. I got a feeling that by the end of summer you might be able to pickup a SAN 210 real cheap. First rip in the upholstery and he'll be selling it as a Lemon. Then the Tige guys can deal with him after that.....

Why don't you just get a membership over at PlanetNautique and keep an eye on this guy. I got a feeling that by the end of summer you might be able to pickup a SAN 210 real cheap. First rip in the upholstery and he'll be selling it as a Lemon. Then the Tige guys can deal with him after that.....

:lol: This is so funny and entertaining!!!

:lol: This is so funny and entertaining!!!

Man, I am just sad I ignored this thread until now... Biggrin.gif you guys kill me...

Dude....At first I thought a few were being a little too harsh, but after all the back & forth I think there is more than just boat problems here. I'm glad I'm a NEWBIE at all this & am fortunate to have found you guys & bought a MALIBU!

Any way, Everybody have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Dontknow.gif

Mod--close this, we've run over this cat numerous time, it's dead, and will likely now get much worse if left open.

I totally agree, It was locked yesterday evening but I don't know why it was left open?

It was, but we decided that we had possibly jumped the gun so we opened it back up. Apparently we were right the first time around. Thread closed.