Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Options - Accuski

Accuski appers to have died yesterday (6 years old)... beeps when foot switch is pressed, servo resets at power-up, but all the display characters are lit-don't know what it's doing. Dontknow.gif

Are parts available?

What to do?

PP or ???

Accuski appers to have died yesterday (6 years old)... beeps when foot switch is pressed, servo resets at power-up, but all the display characters are lit-don't know what it's doing. Dontknow.gif

Are parts available?

What to do?

PP or ???

Did you check the neutral safety switch for proper function on the throttle? If it's stuck or not working right it will beep at you when you push the footswitch.

If my Accuski dies I'll be in the same boat. I have a complete Shortline Slalom SL setup but they are no longer in business either so I'm just hoping that it makes it until PP or Zero Off come up with a better product. At this point I'd have to cave in and go PP although I don't like it as well as the SL or Accuski systems.

I just deleted their email addresses a couple of weeks ago, when I made the decision to chuck my Accuski. Jack & Guy were available & tried to be helpfull. Last year, Jack quit returning my emails - don't know if he's gone or was just tired of giving advice, as my Accuski started really doing some weird stuff. If I recall - it was simply [email protected] or [email protected] Try them - others might chime in if they have the address also. Good luck.

I'm in the process of changing out my Accuski with PP. If anyone is interested I'll let it go cheep. I think the model is Pro 9.0. It has the pull up option with the red button on the controler, no foot peddle. It is working fine and the only thing wrong with it is the digital readout has a couple of lines threw it. It's not that bad and you can still read all the info on the screen. Could be good to have for spare parts for you guys that like Accuski. My dealer will be taking it out next week.

Any idea what you want to get for it and does it come with the paddlewheel? I figure a replacement MSCAN gauge (Accu-ski) display shouldn't be too hard to scrounge up.

Yes, the paddle wheel will come with it. I was thinking $250 and I'll take care of the shipping. It really dosn't need a knew display, the two lines are very small and you can read all the information on the screen. I have been using it like that for 2 years. The reason for changing is that I prefer PP over Accuski.

Edited by SSLXI

I'm not sure what you mean by electric throttle control. It does have the electric servo motor on the throttle cable attached to the motor and it does have the auto pull up. The driver advances the throttle until the gage on the Accuski says in range and it beeps and takes over. The Accuski will pull the skier up at the set pull up rate and advance to the speed set. It also has turn around settings, timmers, 1o presets in ski mode, and 10 in wakeboard. I'll pull the manual and list all the option if anyone is interested.

Edited by SSLXI