Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How much is my boat worth

pilotscrappy

Hello all I have a 2006 Malibu 23 LSV that i need to sell. I just bought it in December and unfortunately I cannot keep it anymore. It has a illusion tower , wedge, 4 tank ballast system aftermarket stereo (it bumps pretty loud) , bimini top, chrome board racks, its pretty decked out. It has the 340 Monsoon motor with 25 hours on it.... its basically still brand new.. It kills me to have to sell it but I must. What do you think i can get for it ??

LostCreek011.jpg

LostCreek010.jpg

Edited by pilotscrappy

Well this is the best time of year to sell so in that sense you can get "top dollar" but you I am thinking not many people would want a 23 LSV with the 320 LCR motor Dontknow.gif As far as price goes, search on boattrader, onlyinboards, nada, this site, and others like it and see what comparable boats are going for. If you really NEED to sell it you will price your boat lower then others and it will sell!

I hope he means the 340 Monsoon, I don't even think the 320 is an option on that boat, I know it is not on an '07

Hurry up and get it on the boattrader or onlyinboards. This is a great time to sell. I think you could get 58-63 pretty quick, really depending on that engine info. If it really does have the 320 I think it will be hard to unload.

Well this is the best time of year to sell so in that sense you can get "top dollar" but you I am thinking not many people would want a 23 LSV with the 320 LCR motor Dontknow.gif

Yeah, if I was looking at anything but a Monsoon or larger, I would run.

thanks for the input i was really hoping to get 60k or possibly more so i think ill list in on boat trader for maybe 62000 and go from there

You shouldn't have any problem unloading that boat. Listings in boattrader are going for anywhere from 58-68, but many have the 8.1L.

I would list it on this site, www.wakeworld.com , www.wakeboarder.com , www.skiitagain.com , www.craigslist.com www.ebay.com , www.onlyinboards.com , www.boattrader.com and make sure to post TONS of high res pictures because thats what counts!!!