Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What prop

spherren

I have a 06 V-Ride 21ft with the 320hp engine. I have the stock prop now and with 11 people and ballast full I have troubles getting on plane. What prop would anyone recommned? ACME1235 or OJ 475? How much holeshot is notice with another prop? Thanks for any info.

Do you have the Acme 537 on there now? If so, you will notice a greater hole shot from either one of those props. If losing a little top end doesn't bother you, the OJ 468 or Acme 1235 will get you the most bang for your hole shot. The OJ475 is a great prop. I didn't lose any top end over the Acme 537 and improved my hole shot quite a bit.

Do you have the Acme 537 on there now? If so, you will notice a greater hole shot from either one of those props. If losing a little top end doesn't bother you, the OJ 468 or Acme 1235 will get you the most bang for your hole shot. The OJ475 is a great prop. I didn't lose any top end over the Acme 537 and improved my hole shot quite a bit.

Ditto with the 468 or 1235 seeing how you have the 320hp. If your running 11 peeps most of the time and don't mind loosing top end then go with the 468.