Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Spare tire

Well it finally happened, we got a nail in our right rear tire on the trailer. We don't have a spare tire so we limped home going home on the surface streets stopping every 10 miles to put more air in. Well since we never got one with the trailer, I was wondering where we could get another? Preferably matching our stock ones. Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

I'd contact your trailer manufacture to see if they still make that particular wheel or have any left lying around. If not contact your dealer to see if they have any extra wheels around the shop. Depending on the age of the trailer it could be difficult to get a matching wheel but ANY spare tire/wheel is better than none!!! Just remember to always have air in the spare, that can make a difference too Crazy.gif Good luck

I'd contact your trailer manufacture to see if they still make that particular wheel or have any left lying around. If not contact your dealer to see if they have any extra wheels around the shop. Depending on the age of the trailer it could be difficult to get a matching wheel but ANY spare tire/wheel is better than none!!! Just remember to always have air in the spare, that can make a difference too Crazy.gif Good luck

Thanks! We always have out battery jumper box, it also has an air compressor, but yeah, air in the spare is the way to go!

I bought one for our last boat from TireDiscounters. The sold me the exact same wheel with a Goodyear Marathon for a very good price. If for some reason, you can't find the exact same wheel, you could buy a non-custom wheel and cover it with a Malibu spare tire cover.

Hey Chris.

When I pulled away from Ultimate Watersports with my Bu I drove straight down the street to a generic tire place - Discount Tire (etc.) Can't remember the name off hand. Anyway, if you go and look at your tire, or take a picture with your cell phone and take it there - they can get you the exact wheel and tire for something like $125.

Good luck.

PS - that was you guys yesterday at Anderson, right?

Hey Chris.

When I pulled away from Ultimate Watersports with my Bu I drove straight down the street to a generic tire place - Discount Tire (etc.) Can't remember the name off hand. Anyway, if you go and look at your tire, or take a picture with your cell phone and take it there - they can get you the exact wheel and tire for something like $125.

Good luck.

PS - that was you guys yesterday at Anderson, right?

Yeah! I thought that was you! We got our wakesurf setup dialed in! hard tank + sac in the back, 150# cube under the seat, 350# sac in the isle, center tank, and bow tank. We are going to head out tomorrow too.