Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Liquid rollers

I have a 2006 RXLI and the membership lake I belong to has a steep ramp. For those RLXI owners our there.. you might be able to relate here. In this particular case, the trailer has to be almost perfect or I can't get it on the trailer. If the trailer is too shallow by even a couple inches I can't get the boat on. If the trailer is too deep the rear floats and the bow eye will hit the safety chain eyelet. So I have done a little research and found this gem of a product. It is called.. Mary Kate Liquid rollers. http://shop.easternmarine.com/index.cfm?fu...;productID=4614

All the major marine shops sell it. I ordered mine from Bass pro shops.

Anyone use this product? I would love some feedback.

Thanks!

Kevin

Kevin, it works great, get some.

When you use it, you can no longer unhook the boat before backing down the ramp. The bunks are slippery enough to dump the boat if you stop quick on a steep ramp.

Peter

+1 on what peter said. I like the product and now you don't have to put the trailer in so deep. I back in far enough to get the bunks wet, then move up letting the bunks guide the boat in or out.

Good stuff! I recommend when pulling out trailer. be careful when launching boat do not take off winch before you back up. Have seen other boaters lose their load by doing this. Good Luck! Thumbup.gifThumbup.gif

Do a search, but I've posted in another thread that this stuff is over priced silicone spray. Find any silicone spray and it will work. I picked up a $3 bottle at wal-mart and it worked the same. I spray my bunks 2 or 3 times a season. Uses a full can each time.

Do a search, but I've posted in another thread that this stuff is over priced silicone spray. Find any silicone spray and it will work. I picked up a $3 bottle at wal-mart and it worked the same. I spray my bunks 2 or 3 times a season. Uses a full can each time.

I agree. Pick up some silicone spray and it works the same for less $.