Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Tower

It's never ok to use your tower for skiing, come to think of it, it's never ok to ski. Tease2.gif

Well, sure, if you're not skilled enough to handle it, I can see how one would think it's never OK to ski.

It's never ok to use your tower for skiing, come to think of it, it's never ok to ski. Tease2.gif

Well, sure, if you're not skilled enough to handle it, I can see how one would think it's never OK to ski.

Clap.gif:lol:Tease2.gif

It's great to teach people to ski with, or to help out with the less skilled skiers (known as wakeboarders). But a serious skier will tip the boat a lot, and he will not like the feel of the pull from the tower. It's strong enough, but not a good idea.

Well, sure, if you're not skilled enough to handle it, I can see how one would think it's never OK to ski. ROFL.gif Good one

I just added a Titan tower to my 99 Sunsetter. Is it OK to use it for water skiing or would the side pull add to much stress?

I only use my tower for pulling my assortment of tubes