Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Its Summer Time!

jetskipro550

The long wait is finally over and it feels like summer is here! We just got back from our 2nd day in a row of boating Yahoo.gif The air temp was around 80* and I wakeboarded and surfed yesterday, then did it all again today! I was able to get up on a single trick ski (I was much more comfortable then on 2) and we sacked out my friends VLX and absolutely killed ourselves wakeboarding Crazy.gif and its supposed to be 80+ all next week Rockon.gif Its nice to take a break from reality, but now I am able to get back to school, final projects, and up coming finals...

Days like these make me really appreciate life and all that it has to offer! I love being in and behind the boat, getting sun, and hanging out with friends...I love summer time!!! Thumbup.gif

I hope everyone else is having a great Memorial Weekend!!! Clap.gif

Enjoy, JSP. We're hangin' at the lake this weekend, but weather aint looking so great for Sunday. Today was beautiful other than the wind. Lake is up to 68° and feeling balmy!

It's killing me, but we always avoid the lake on holiday weekends. It's amateur weekend here and it's usually best to stay at home.

It's killing me, but we always avoid the lake on holiday weekends. It's amateur weekend here and it's usually best to stay at home.
Same here, the boat doesn't get out of the slip on the holiday weekend.

Our local riding spot gets pretty much deserted on Memorial and Labor Day weekends. Everyone travels out of town and leaves the river all to us :)

Yep same for me to, no lake on holiday weekends. Too many idiots on the water whether it's lack of boating knowledge or drunks. There's to much at stake for the risk of an injury or death. I also never can get good runs in because the water is so choppy so why bother. Like everyone said just stay home, relax, and spend time with your 'bu Thumbup.gif I hope everyone has a great weekend.