Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

were can i get the large malibu decals

2000 sportster-- i need the large malibu stickers that are on each side of the boat were can i get theise i called the dealer and they said no got so were do i start looking

Ebay had some 60 inchers the other day, I don't see them now, but you might email the sellers with the smaller decals - maybe they are the makers of the biggies too.

Maybe another Malibu dealer? Dontknow.gif I'd call around, there's got to be a dealer out there that has them or can order them.

A couple of years ago Malibu was offering these earlier decals for give away prices. They might have sold them all out of stock. My suggestion is to try to contact Amy at Malibu in Ca. and ask if they still have the artwork for the sticker. If they do it might be easier to get them made.

2000 sportster-- i need the large malibu stickers that are on each side of the boat were can i get theise i called the dealer and they said no got so were do i start looking

Gold or Silver?

Peter

they are dark grey

Robert, they would consider that to be the silver, as long as it's still in stock they are about $30 each for the flat vinyl "Malibu" decals (w/sun logo). The other option would be to go with the the 42" silver raised "Malibu" for about $100 each.

Hope that helps,

Peter