Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Boat Just in Time for the Weekend

jtrovato

I have free image hosting on a Toyota forum that I belong to for my truck (the blue tacoma in the picture), so that's why the Toyota Nation logo is there. It's automatically put on the pics when you upload it to their site and since the pics are linked from my gallery there, that's why you see the Toyota Nation logo.

Don't know what you are seeing but all I see is the logo for the site you linked to. No pictures at all. There is a another way to post your pictures here. Click on the link in my signature. Thumbup.gif

jtrovato, the images that you are seeing are already loaded in your cache, all we see is a small white image that says "ToyotaNation.com" you'll need to upload them to a website that allows hot linking for it to work. I usually just use the media center on wakeboarder.com if you already have an account there. If not flicker or photobucket are good websites.

Ok sorry guys, I saw the pics on my screen so I just figured everyone else could. I thought I could link to the pictures on the other forum but I guess not. I just edited the original post with new links. Hopefully they work for everyone this time.

Jay