Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wakesurfboard racks on Illusion tower?

Bobby Light

Who's got wakesurboard racks on their illusion tower. What do you have and do you like them. Any pics? I need to get a rack but not sure which one.

yep - definitely like the dbot5's. I'll try to post up a pic later.

the surfracks hold wakeboards very well also. I have the AXL (non plate style). all their racks have a quick release integrated which is nice. i've been very happy with them! the only downside is the illusion mount costs extra... like $50 or something...

Here's a couple photos I just took. Sorry their dark. We are just getting ready to head out. This is the Titan Spinner. If you would like some taken during the day I can get you some when we get back.

post-3201-1180150438_thumb.jpg

post-3201-1180150453_thumb.jpg