Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any interested in a group buy from Covercraft let me know!

wakecrashin

Getting ready to order a cover and the more, the better the deal. PM me with your normal email adress and Ill get in contact with you.

Ryan

Where do you order them? I might buy one for my brother. I was also thinking of buying one of those from Covercraft Performance Parts personally for my car. On my second thought, I might get both of them from the same source, if there is a dealer with both of them available. I was just thinking if I’d be able to get a discount with both purchases at the same time. Biggrin.gif

Cory at Covercrafts makes a great product with even better customer service. I had a small issue with my cover where there was a wear point over the upper hinge on the walk thru door such that a small hole developed. Cory offered to have it repaired and I made plans to get it to him this winter after we moved and I had the boat in its new home. In the meantime, during a winter windstorm, a tree fell over crashing through the Costco shelter the boat was under. It then proceeded to pierce the cover and put an almost foot long rip in it. Thankfully the boat was uninjured. Cory had me ship the cover to him and he repaired both holes and I just took care of the shipping. I sent the cover to him on a Monday and had it back home, repaired, by Friday. The shipping only cost $30 round trip.

The cover still looks great. I just cleaned it yesterday and treated it with Fabric Guard. It's all ready for another year of mooring and trailering.