Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Illusion X - Will it fit?

Does anyone know if the Illusion X tower will fit on a 2002 - 23' LSV? I heard that they make an Illusion X to fit the narrow hull of the 2002 model 23'LSV. Also does anyone have experience with the v-drive barefoot boom working with the Illusion X tower? The kids barefoot more than they ski or wake board. Does anyone know how I can contact Metcraft?

I feel certain that you can get an Illusion X that fits. I had one installed on my '96 Sunsetter VLX (93" beam) and it looks and fits great.

I'd post a pic, but I can't figure out how. Can someone give me some help?

I'm sure it can be done...The guys at No Wake in Cincinnati showed me a 2001 Sunsetter LXi that they had just finished the install of an Illusion X tower. Looked great!

I'm sure it can be done...The guys at No Wake in Cincinnati showed me a 2001 Sunsetter LXi that they had just finished the install of an Illusion X tower.  Looked great!

That's just wrong Vomit.gif

I feel certain that you can get an Illusion X that fits. I had one installed on my '96 Sunsetter VLX (93" beam) and it looks and fits great.

First click the reply button. Under the post area you'll see off to the left "file Attachments" click on the browse button and locate the picture on you're HD and click ok. Then click on "add this attachment". If you still have problems email it to me and I'll put it up for you.

Also does anyone have experience with the v-drive barefoot boom working with the Illusion X tower?

If you find anything out about this let me know.

Thanks! Biggrin.gif

First click the reply button. Under the post area you'll see off to the left "file Attachments" click on the browse button and locate the picture on you're HD and click ok. Then click on "add this attachment". If you still have problems email it to me and I'll put it up for you.

jmack, Welcome to the 'Bu Crew! We're very glad to have you here!

Per your request to post photos, due to costs of bandwidth, we have limited posting attachments to paying members. If you'd like to find out more about the crew and the different levels of membership, check out the Support The Crew link in the top right corner of the page.

Of course, there are other ways to post pictures to the site. If you find some free picture hosting offsite (Someone else might have to clue you in to them, but things like yahoo photos come to mind), you can always link photos into your post at any level because it doesn't consume our site bandwidth to link in offsite photos.

We welcome you to the site and hope that you understand and we certainly hope that at some point you'd like to become a supporter of the site! Feel free to post or PM the Malibu Crew team if you ahve any questions or feedback for us!

Thanks and again, welcome to the site!

JZ