Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

When are you guys going to spill the beans on MBO?

stewart

I would tend to agree with your speculation, it only makes sense to do it that way. Plus what a better way to drive traffic to the new site.

unless it goes the way of wakeboarder.com....... I find myself going there less and less.

I agree. Wakeboarder.com is a site for kids to talk about their parent's boats.

Edited by sheeprides
I, for one, can't wait to get on, tell them they're lame®, then tell them to Bite Me® ;)

Ah, you have much to learn, young skywalker. Here, you only have to do this Lame.gif then this BM (Tracie, can we have one for this?). You have, however, missed one of my all time favorites-- RTFM RTFM.gif

Time to get back in the saddle, Hank.

I LIKE it. A LOT! I'll try not to overuse it. . . It's Hank and TR that you'll have to watch out for. Oh, and Jerry and Doug too, IIRC. Hey, where is 'ole Doug? Are below his Gadget Radar ®?