Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Best service ever!!!

wakecrzy

Here we are, 1st nice weekend of the season. Invited a few friends out on the Lake, have a whole day planned. Early morning session goes well, everyone rides....then disaster strikes...the boat wont start!! Some minor diagnosis, a call to the dealer and everyone agrees our fuel pump is dead...bummer. Of course we are stuck in the middle of the Lake...but most importantly this is my Wife's last weekend riding for the season...she is having reconstructive foot surgury on the 23rd and will be out till next winter. I get a call from Jeremy, head technician at PowerSports Center Malibu, and he tells me if I can get the boat to him by 5pm he will come in on his day off and fix it for me on the spot!!! Awesome...but it is 2 O'clock and we are still free floating in the Lake..but we will figure it out. And we did, we got a tow to the nearest marina, got a ride back to our house (thanks Mike) went across town to get the trailer, went to another county to get the boat and then went across town again to the Dealer...arriving about 10 till 5:00..Jeremy met us there, along with Scott B.,one of the owners, and they fixed us right up...and did I mention the Boat is under warranty Clap.gif

Unbelivable...To come in on your day off, on a Saturday, and stay 1 1/2 hours past closing...all to do Warranty work...AWESOME!! The guys at PowerSports Center and other Malibu dealers around the country are the reason we all love ours 'BUs so much

And yes my wife got lots of boarding and surfing in on Sunday...it was a great day for all of us. Yahoo.gif

scott m

Here we are, 1st nice weekend of the season. Invited a few friends out on the Lake, have a whole day planned. Early morning session goes well, everyone rides....then disaster strikes...the boat wont start!! Some minor diagnosis, a call to the dealer and everyone agrees our fuel pump is dead...bummer. Of course we are stuck in the middle of the Lake...but most importantly this is my Wife's last weekend riding for the season...she is having reconstructive foot surgury on the 23rd and will be out till next winter. I get a call from Jeremy, head technician at PowerSports Center Malibu, and he tells me if I can get the boat to him by 5pm he will come in on his day off and fix it for me on the spot!!! Awesome...but it is 2 O'clock and we are still free floating in the Lake..but we will figure it out. And we did, we got a tow to the nearest marina, got a ride back to our house (thanks Mike) went across town to get the trailer, went to another county to get the boat and then went across town again to the Dealer...arriving about 10 till 5:00..Jeremy met us there, along with Scott B.,one of the owners, and they fixed us right up...and did I mention the Boat is under warranty Clap.gif

Unbelivable...To come in on your day off, on a Saturday, and stay 1 1/2 hours past closing...all to do Warranty work...AWESOME!! The guys at PowerSports Center and other Malibu dealers around the country are the reason we all love ours 'BUs so much

And yes my wife got lots of boarding and surfing in on Sunday...it was a great day for all of us. Yahoo.gif

scott m

Awesome to hear...it is great when the Service Center/Dealers treat you right. Both our dealers, MN Inboard and WSA (In TX) have been awesome. One helped us move our new 'Bu to TX and the other just completed warranty work on our little baby VLX (Black Betty). You have to give them props and appreciation... Glad you were able to get some runs in on Sunday!!! Clap.gifClap.gifClap.gif

That's a great story. I believe very strongly that the dealers (at least the ones I know of) are one of the reasons Malibu is great overall experience as well. We have a dealer out here that fits your story to a tee. Tilly's Marine in Ventura, Ca. I can't think of a better group of people who represent a product and go every extra mile. In fact, I can't think of a manufacturer of another product who makes the experience of ownership anything like Malibu all the way from the beginning sales process, through ordering, manufacturing, delivery and service. Not to mention the boat itself. I am on my 10th boat, 2nd Malibu and now devoted as long as I am able to get out on the water.

That's a great story. I believe very strongly that the dealers (at least the ones I know of) are one of the reasons Malibu is great overall experience as well. We have a dealer out here that fits your story to a tee. Tilly's Marine in Ventura, Ca. I can't think of a better group of people who represent a product and go every extra mile. In fact, I can't think of a manufacturer of another product who makes the experience of ownership anything like Malibu all the way from the beginning sales process, through ordering, manufacturing, delivery and service. Not to mention the boat itself. I am on my 10th boat, 2nd Malibu and now devoted as long as I am able to get out on the water.

Well said. Plus1.gif

scott m

Wakecrzy

That's where I bought my boat and you are right....Jeremy and those guys are great. They are always very friendly and helpful. I would suggest PowerSports to anyone looking for a Malibu in the Charlotte,NC area!