Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

L@@KING for a wake surfboard

zilla

I bought one of the "Limited Edition Woody's" from Inland Surfer, and rode it for the first time last night. Awesome board (not cheap tho), easy to ride. If you don't mind the 490.00 price tag, I recommend buying one if you are in the market. I'm 6'7" and 240lbs, and it kept me on top with ease. Now, if I could just get my legs to stop cramping!

post-195-1181922590_thumb.jpg

Edited by Madmanacrossthewater
I bought one of the "Limited Edition Woody's" from Inland Surfer, and rode it for the first time last night. Awesome board (not cheap tho), easy to ride. If you don't mind the 490.00 price tag, I recommend buying one if you are in the market. I'm 6'7" and 240lbs, and it kept me on top with ease. Now, if I could just get my legs to stop cramping!

Get out & surf more, & it will magically stop the cramping. Tease.gif

Get out & surf more, & it will magically stop the cramping. Tease.gif

That's the plan, it just hard to find the time. I'm sure another cramp will take the place of the leg cramps. There's alot of me to cramp.

Andy,

Will do and let you know. I just ordered another batch for the store, one of them is a Loogey (want to try it). Will report back once I (or someone else) has a chance to ride them.

Which Woody is that? Will it fit in a wakeboard rack?

I have a Titan wakesurf rack on the 23, and it fits in it...barely.

They had 3 06 LE Woody's when I called this morning. I ordered 2, so they should have one left. Dontknow.gif

• 9 months later...