Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

4 wheeler moving VLX

auto

Buying a new house, wondering if a 500 or 600 four wheeler will be able to move a boat short distnaces in the confines of a driveway.

How would you attach it - would it have to support the weight of the toung?

On what type of surface?

hitch, I have moved 10 guys on a util trailer at speed with a 500, just wondering how would it work with a 4k boat.?

I've moved around a few boats with a 4 wheeler, it can be done, depending on the surface and the incline. Also tandem or single axle trailer?

Buying a new house, wondering if a 500 or 600 four wheeler will be able to  move a boat short distnaces in the confines of a driveway.

We use a John Deer Gator with a hitch on the back to move the boat into place. It works wonders, but you need to go slow. It's a 2WD.

...would it have to support the weight of the toung?

I don't know, what's a toung weight?... Biggrin.gif ...come to think of it...what the heck is a toung? Crazy.gif id dat won uh does dings dat ya serb salid wit? Crazy.gif

Tongue.gif Tongue? Tongue.gif

:):lol::)

It'll move it no problem. We often move in and out of shows with 4-wheelers. They aren't set up for the tongue weight, but they work just fine.

pb.