Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan I Install

Headhunter 2317

We were shocked at how easy the install was. After measuring no less than 10 times, I sank the drill into the fiberglass.......The queasy feeling in my stomach passed on about the 10th out of 16 holes....

Then, this morning we gave her the water test. WOW!!! What a launch!

We got in 6 long runs each. It was all I could do to get to the couch tonight. I most likely will not move for the rest of the night.

Yahoo.gif

We were shocked at how easy the install was.  After measuring no less than 10 times, I sank the drill into the fiberglass.......The queasy feeling in my stomach passed on about the 10th out of 16 holes....

Then, this morning we gave her the water test.  WOW!!!  What a launch!

We got in 6 long runs each.  It was all I could do to get to the couch tonight.  I most likely will not move for the rest of the night. 

Yahoo.gif

Ain't old age a bi&*%? Tongue.gif

Glad to hear the tower install went well.

My wife had the digital camera so I had to take 35mm (disposeable)

The pics are 1MB each. I have to resize them. I'll post them ASAP.

As for the detailed study of the launching power of the tower,

I feel as though I have been tossed from a car on the interstate.

EXCELLENT!!