Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lucky Devil Designs

MalibuJim

All,

Just got a set of Lucky Devil Designs (www.luckydevildesigns.com) for my Illusion tower. Fit and finish are very good, the racks are built well and look pretty good. I am not crazy about the design in the middle, but quite frankly, when they are loaded up, no one sees them. Also, I hear that LDD can put something custom in there. As far as functionality, they are good. Boards go in easy, and come out easy, but are held tight while in motion. The price is great...about 1/2 the cost of other racks. Elliot at LDD is great. He made sure I had the racks in short time, as was very accommodating.

Only one complaint...the center rack arm is not very thick, so the boards clap while boat is at speed or in rough water. Other than that though, I am a satisfied customer.

-Jim

That's great to hear. I have a pair sitting at home waiting for the boat to arrive (spray date 5/3). I also delt with Elliot and he was very helpful. Can't wait to get them mounted up on the boat when it arrives!

tgaugh is right Clap.gif

no pictures yet Jay. I will post them next time I get a chance to take the pictures...probably next weekend.

-Jim