Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

cipa extreme

smooth as glass

If you have the cipa extreme, how do you like it? it appears to be quite large. Cant figure why they can't make a std mirror, just a bit more convex so you get bouy to bouy coverage. Whats up with that? Micheal Dontknow.gif

I have an extreme on my Monster mirror arm (with adapter). I love it.

If you want to get a great price, you can get them from Costco for $90.

Edited by billb

I like mine quite a bit. The only thing that bugs me is how fragile the middle mirror is. The body doesn't seem to be strong enough to withstand trying to adjust the mirror too much. A little too much torque and the middle mirror will crack. You just have to be very careful with it.

I like mine quite a bit. The only thing that bugs me is how fragile the middle mirror is. The body doesn't seem to be strong enough to withstand trying to adjust the mirror too much. A little too much torque and the middle mirror will crack. You just have to be very careful with it.

We have one on a sampson arm on the illusion tower and love it. I too cracked the middle mirror while installing it. It is sensitive. Now thats it in it's great. One additional benefit from the factory mirror is the fact that we like riding with the center window open for air flow and not having to open and close it as people move around the boat. It did take a little getting used to the outside mirrors and adjusting them.

I've got one on a MBO mirror arm on my Titan. I love it.

I take it on and off every outing and haven't had any issues with the mirrors. The CFO did loose the spinner knob though, so I had to find a wing nut that fit.

I'd do it exactly the same if I were doing it over again.

I have the normal windscreen frame mount on my cipa extreme, how do you fit it to the samson arm for mounting to my illusion arm?

Regards

Tony