Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

tower help for a 1997 Echelon LX

J.Iverson

Hello, first off great site. I'm a newbie that just purchased a 97 Echelon LX and want to add a tower and racks for wakeboarding. My only issue is that the boat is stored under a canopy in a lift, so I need a tower that is easy to raise and lower every time I take the boat out. Our lake is too large and windy to have the canopy up high enough to fit the tower in the up position. From what I've seen, the Tytin 2 appears reasonable for one person to raise and lower with the single center pin, and lift off board racks might be helpful for easy removal to fit into the lift? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

John

Welome to the site, you will find an abundance of good info on this site.

The Titan II, along with the Titan I, which last year was on sale several places & may still be, folds down easily. The Skylon Swoop Classic does also. A lot of people install the Monster tower, as it looks similar to the Titan I, folds down, is priced really right & comes with a desirable calender Whistling.gif

Here is a link to some http://www.wakeside.com/page/w/CTGY/wakeboard_towers