Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Project V-Bow Stop Conversion

WaveMake'nLSV

One of the last times I saw HP he posted a picture of him and a bunch of 20 something boys drinking champagne in his boat. Something about a sausage fest or something... Dontknow.gifWhistling.gif He caught a lot of flak on that picture and disappeared after that.

WOAH! Wish I hadn't asked. Shocking.gif Not that theres anything wrong with that sort of thing. Whistling.gif

One of the last times I saw HP he posted a picture of him and a bunch of 20 something boys drinking champagne in his boat. Something about a sausage fest or something... Dontknow.gifWhistling.gif He caught a lot of flak on that picture and disappeared after that.
:lol: I remember that episode. :lol:

I just checked and he hasn't been around since March...of 2006. :( He was always very enthusiastic. Yes.gif

• 9 years later...

Bringing back an old thread.  I have a LSV 21 on a single axle Dorsey and launch with some steep ramps.  I know, back in only until the fenders are covered, but this leads to a lot of power loading or winching.  If I back in deeper the bow goes under the bow roller.  My trailer has the keel roller but not the V bunk mid way under the bow.  Would adding this V bunk help lift the bow to clear the bow roller?  Does anyone have a Dorsey trailer that they could take measurements from so I can make one?