Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Picture of my baby!!!

68Slalom

I know you guys have probably already done this.......but here goes.

Nice boat except for the strangled stuffed animal in the bow. Dontknow.gif

That's my baby lmao, he is our mascott, think he should go?

Here's my recent family addition. We call him Indy, but you can call him Dr. Jones. ;) He really is a "baby" at 2.25" long & 1.75oz. He'll grow to 15-18" and 50+ lbs.

IMG_0037bw.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Or did you want THIS baby................??????

PA020009Small.jpg

Here's my recent family addition. We call him Indy, but you can call him Dr. Jones. ;) He really is a "baby" at 2.25" long & 1.75oz. He'll grow to 15-18" and 50+ lbs.

IMG_0037bw.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Or did you want THIS baby................??????

PA020009Small.jpg

Almost got that same color scheme, but I was out voted for the red,black and white by the family I wasn't going to argue I like the colors anyway.

gecko1.JPG

The working dog.

Good looking dog, I had an aussie/lab and looked really close to yours (face, eyes, muscles, etc). Mine had a white chest and feet/palms, he was a runner and loved to swim, very active and just a little to over protective/aggressive. I had to keep him away from children, he just never could adapt to them pulling his hair/ears and jumping on him. I won't go into what happened to make the decision of getting rid of him and I didn't want to have a dog to keep him locked up in a cage so I gave him to a friend that owned a bunch of farm land, haven't talked to him since we moved from the Stockton area but I'm sure he loves it out there.

When Little Jimmy was just 3 months...I love this picture. Inside my wifes and my first house...amazing the difference between what you can afford in CA vs. TX

post-3578-1177090588_thumb.jpg

Edited by MalibuJim