Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Seat Skin

als2104

Hey all. I have a '98 Response LX and the rear seat skin is torn on the accent. Can anyone direct me to where I can get a good deal on a new skin? Thanks.

Hey all. I have a '98 Response LX and the rear seat skin is torn on the accent. Can anyone direct me to where I can get a good deal on a new skin? Thanks.

I would recommend working with your dealer or service center. They would be able to help you with getting new skin to match the color the best. That is what I think but maybe others have another idea. Dontknow.gif

If your dealer can't/won't help you. I believe I heard/saw that Malibu only will replace skins for 7 or 8 years, so it's likely that you won't be able to get the seat skin from your dealer. If your dealer can't help you, you should be able to contact Chee Mauo (sp) to get new skins. There are several threads here of people that have. I believe that 'Trace' was one of the latest people on this site to contact him - see this post. .