Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What depth gauge to install

We Bought a 94 Echellon last year and just love it. It has the Computron system but no depth Gauge just a warning. Does anyone know if I can buy one to put on my boat. Is it hard to install and wheres the best place to get one. Thanks

Don't know about a 94, but my 01 SLXi has the unit from the factory that is made by Lowrance. Works really well. It has the in hull (transducer visible under the boat) and reads to at least 220'

We Bought a 94 Echellon last year and just love it. It has the Computron system but no depth Gauge just a warning. Does anyone know if I can buy one to put on my boat. Is it hard to install and wheres the best place to get one. Thanks

It doesn't have a depth gauge? or is it not working?

If it has a warning, it should have a depth gauge. You may just need to scroll through the functions on the Computron to find it.

Mike

It doesn't have a depth gauge? or is it not working?

If it has a warning, it should have a depth gauge. You may just need to scroll through the functions on the Computron to find it.

Mike

For what it's worth, I had a 93 Echelon and I'm fairly certain it had a depth gauge. But...when my computron went out and I had to replace the card, the depth guage would not work and Malibu said that there wasn't a fix for it.