Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Season Opener!

VinRLX

Need a little advice--should I launch the boat today??? Crazy.gif
Dang...the snow is even deeper than your first post in this thread. :unsure:OK, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. :(

There's no way that you just said that with a straight face.

There's no way that you just said that with a straight face.
Innocent.gif I surely have no idea what you mean. Innocent.gif

A foot of snow on his dock in mid-April... ROFL.gif

Innocent.gifInnocent.gifInnocent.gif

Ok, she's finally in the lift. Had to slide down a neighbor's steep driveway, trailer brakes fully engaged, and maneuver between mounds of plowed snow in his parking area. Luckily, we were able to launch without a problem, because I NEVER would have been able to get the trailer back up the driveway--through the slushy snow--with the boat on it. :)

post-30-1177078923_thumb.jpg

Ok, she's finally in the lift. Had to slide down a neighbor's steep driveway, trailer brakes fully engaged, and maneuver between mounds of plowed snow in his parking area. Luckily, we were able to launch without a problem, because I NEVER would have been able to get the trailer back up the driveway--through the slushy snow--with the boat on it. :)

post-30-1177078923_thumb.jpg

She looks lonely.

Supposed to be in the 70s here this weekend. Hoping to get the first set of the year in, lack of preparation and all...