Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hello

CRAYZEE1

Hello everyone! I just bought(march 24) a '07 Wakesetter VLX. All I can saw is wow, it rocks. Its my first boat. I grow up on the water (Hyco Lake, NC) so I have been on the water for many years. I've been the reading forums and you guys/gals all seem helpful and friendly. I'll be out on Jordan Lake, Falls Lake, Hyco, Kerr, and Lake Norman. If anyone is from those lakes or going out there drop me a PM and we'll get up!

WELCOME INDEED! You have certainly made a great choice of boats and an even better choice of FORUMS in which to make root. This place is one of the best places on the internet to get boat information or just information in general!!!!

Thumbup.gifRockon.gifThumbup.gif

I've been the reading forums and you guys/gals all seem helpful and friendly.

You've been reading *THESE* forums?.. guess you somehow missed my posts Dontknow.gif

oh, and Welcome.gif we're glad to have you here with us!

I've been the reading forums and you guys/gals all seem helpful and friendly except for the SacRiverRat clown.
That's what he meant to say. :lol:

:lol:

I've been the reading forums and you guys/gals all seem helpful and friendly except for the SacRiverRat clown.
That's what he meant to say. :lol:

:lol:

I LOVE Falls Lake. My sister-in-law lives in the Six Forks area, and her husband has a fishing boat. It's because of tubing behind his boat in the summer of 2005 that I bought my first boat. I'm now on boat number 3, a 2001 Malibu Sunkicker, and I love it! Unfortunately, I live in Northern Virginia and never get to take my boat out on Falls Lake. I still love that lake, though! If I get down there this summer, I'll get up with you and you can give me a tow if you wish. After that, I'll probably buy a brand new V-drive!

Congrats!

I'm over at Lake Gaston down from Kerr. Enjoy the new ride & welcome to the site! Its going to be a fun summer. (and keep an eye on your wallet. You'll want more toys than anyone needs!).

Welcome to boat ownership...You are gonna love it.

New to this site myself, but starting my 3rd season on my Malibu!! Yahoo.gif

If you are ever in the Lake Wylie area in Charlotte, let me know...I'll take you to the good spots

have fun

Welcome, I just sent my dues in to be a paid member. Great forum and really good people from what I see also, enjoy your new boat. I am in the same situation, can't wait to get out Thumbup.gif