Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for Dan with barefoot international

wsdud

Dan's a bud of mine. I'll see if I can track him down for you.

does dan still sell for bi, i am looking for a boom for my malibu wakesetter xti

Yeah, I was in there one day picking up a boom and Mike was just answering all the phones directly. Chances are probably 50/50 that you'd just get him on the phone if you called.

Hi guys!

Thanks for looking for me, and Barefoot International/Fly High products. Although I don't work for Mike, or BI/FH, I do work in partnership with Mike and the UW-Stout Water Ski Team, of which I am an Alumni of. We are the EXCLUSIVE outlet for any used/blemished or refurbished products Mike may have around.

You may ask, why does Mike allow us to do this? Answer - The UW-Stout Water Ski Team has supported BI/FH for many years, and uses his products exclusively.

Doesn't Mike have dealers all over? Yes. However, he does not ship any blemished products to his dealership network. If I don't have any item that you need in used/reurbished or blemished, I will refer you to your closest BI/FH dealer!

So why the UW-Stout Water Ski Team? We approached Mike in 2005 to help him grow his business in return for all of the help he had given our growing club, as well as all of the other collegiate teams in the Nation. Mike is a great person, who runs a great company, which supplies world-class products. We felt like we owed him something. Mike had a need for an "outlet" for items that he could not sell through his distributor network. We came to him at the same time this need surfaced. Thereby, the UW-Stout Water Ski Team became the outlet for Barefoot International/Fly High used/refurbished and blemished equipment. I have spearheaded and run the "outlet."

I have been very involved with barefoot water skiing and Barefoot International since I was 10 years old. I'm not much of a wakeboarder, but can help anyone out with their Fly High needs just as easily as any Barefoot International need.

With all that said, the products that come from the outlet are USED/REFURBISHED AND/OR BLEMISHED! I have yet to have any real issues with the products that I have shipped to customers. Most of the time, the items are in REALLY GOOD SHAPE, but do to the very high standards at BI/FH, some products will not make it to the dealerships for small blemishes, etc... However, due to the fact that these are not items stocked by the UW-Stout Water Ski Team, ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Upon request, I will try to get you the information on a piece of equipment. 1) If it is available, and 2) The condition. For the prices we are able to close the equipment out at, please understand it may not be "almost new" in every case.

If you are interested in any Barefoot International/Fly High products that are used/refurbished and/or blemished, please email me at [email protected]. I will do my best to respond to you within 48 hours of receiving the request. If the item(s) is not available, I will help you find your local BI/FH dealer to get you setup for the upcoming season.

REMEMBER - ALL SALES ARE FINAL! We do not accept credit cards. Check or PayPal only. Checks must clear the bank before an order will be released.

Thank you!

Dan