Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

help i need tower lights

Stanley Wheelhouse

Sorry to un plug a plug but MCcrotch does not make these lights he selling. my brother has them on his atv you can get these things at any dirt bike shop or bicyle shop. There not orginal like westwinds or mecraft wich they make and design in house

Just another joker trying to tap in on some quick money Buyers Beware!!!!!!!!

Wow, sad to see another business acting so defensively against the little guy.

Westwinds and Metcraft make the thin aluminum housings and mounts for the towers, using standard halogen lights. I have 8 Metcraft lights on the VLX and am quite frankly not that impressed by anything that they specifically designed.

If he's trying to tap in for some "quick money" I think he might choose a better market than tower accessories for a very niche market. Whistling.gif

Sorry to un plug a plug but MCcrotch does not make these lights he selling. my brother has them on his atv you can get these things at any dirt bike shop or bicyle shop. There not orginal like westwinds or mecraft wich they make and design in house

Not too many retailers have manufacturing plants, so the idea that a retailer sells goods manufactured at one or more other levels is not anything unusual.

I doubt Westwinds mines copper to make the wires in their lights, or has a facility to turn sand into glass. They buy components someone else made. Big deal.

But if you get a chance, since you seem to know where you can get things of value, you might look into getting some 5th grade grammar books so you can up your spelling and sentence structure a couple of levels.

And for the record, I have these HIDs on my boat and they're incredible.

I too, would have waited to say this and maybe in a different way. I'm sure people on here know what they are getting and can tell the difference in what they are buying. If a guy is trying to sell a design of his own so be it, he is just trying to make a living or extra money. It's not like he is stealing from people like I just got screwed a few weeks ago, made a sale of some speakers and the guy gave me conterfeit money. Now that is a "BEWARE" don't make any deals in the dark, plus I am a very trusting person and that's what I get.

Ha Ha funny, I know it must be sad when a guy isn't in it for money, I just want people to have good quality products. If it works on extreme conditions like your brothers ATV then it will be great for all the owners on the water. The thing you don't know is that I am hooked directly in with the company So before you speak do some research. HOLY COW I CARRY WETSOUNDS AS WELL. QUICK MONEY FOR ME WOOOHOOO MUST HAVE BOUGHT THEM FROM ANOTHER LOCAL SHOP, AND WHAT WE DO TO THE RHINOS IN VEGAS IS FRAUD AS WELL. BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE CHARGING SYSTEM CANT HANDLE AMPS SO THERE MUST BE AN UPGRADE DONE TO THE CHARGING SYSTEM, SCREAMS FRAUD TO ME, WOW, WE EVEN USE I-PODS INSTEAD OF HEAD UNITS IN THOSE. OK ENOUGH FRAUD SECRETS.

There are 20 different tower accessory places that make cans as well, are they frauds for copying someone else(Boss Accessories)? Jealousy will get you nowhere, and Sorry people can get 8 HIDs for less than metcraft, I don't know what westwinds go for but I am sure they are outragous for a halogen as well. 5 Dollars for the light socket and bulb then you can have a housing made for the halogen approximately 30 dollars each one when in volume. Secrets revealed, at least we deal in so many for many applications like ATVS, dirtbikes, sandrails, and rhinos now adding boats, that the money we make is true, not an outragous price for a design concept for the illusion tower only, wait till I use them on regular light bars. You know my mark-up is really unfair to myself. I am looking to make money off CONSUMERS that know nothing about the wiring or 12 volt, or people that just don't want to deal with the installation. I charge a flat 150.00 fee for the install not 98.00 an hour and it takes about 4 hours.

Look at my cans, for the illusion x tower with a better speaker than lightning (No offense Tom, I have mad respect), I still beat their price. I pay 4 times as much for a set of references than lightning pays for arc audio. I still beat his price. So if I am a fraud, You are something worse, the cause to everyones problem. Look at the posts, I sell a great product at reasonable prices. All my products are getting redesigned since my buddy just bought a CNC machine. If that screams fraud then fraud I am. SO PLEASE EVERYONE BEWARE OF ME, Just ask woody and jameslo on here. They know legit, I have dealt with them AND A COUPLE OTHER PEOPLE. I even sent a customer a mirror arm and mirror with trusting they would send me a check. If I never get paid, carma will get them as for you watch what happens when it comes around full circle.

SORRY EVERYONE THAT PEOPLE CAN'T JUST LEAVE THINGS ALONE, YOU CAN BUY THESE LIGHTS AT THE ATV STORE IF THEY CARRY THEM FIRST OF ALL $1000.00 FOR 8 PLUS ADD TAX, THEN DO R AND D FOR THE MOUNTING BRACKETS, AND PLEASE MAKE IT AN EASY INSTALL GET 1000 CUT CAUSE IT IS MORE COST EFFECTIVE, HAVE THE PROFESSIONALS BEHIND YOU DO THE INSTRUCTIONS TO PERFECTION, BUY PACKAGING, WOW OVER MY MSRP ALREADY. THANKS FOR EVERYONE THAT STUCK UP FOR ME, I APPRECIATE IT. WOW AND I NEVER BAD TALKED HIM. Thats what seperates the real man from the real fraud. Whistling.gif

Okay you deserved that reply since he called you out, but let's get the thread back on topic. It looks like he's gone, he even deleted his post (even though it still appears in numerous quotes, he can't do anything about that & I sure won't after an attack like that).