Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

help i need tower lights

Stanley Wheelhouse

any body know where to get some tower lights that are the xenon type of the illusion x or that are cheaper than the met craft my favorite dealer is offering?

I don't think anyone makes the xenon light. I know where you can get some HID lights that are factory mount. Also are cheaper than Metcraft. PM me

Free plug for Jeremiah (above): While I do not own any lights for my illusion (yet) I got 4 speaker cans from him last year and am very happy with them.

Edited by chadwick02

I have seen Pat's lights first hand and can say he has a easy install kit (with every thing you need) and the lights are small, vary bright and do not get hot like most.

I have seen Pat's lights first hand and can say he has a easy install kit (with every thing you need) and the lights are small, vary bright and do not get hot like most.

that would be nice. i just got 4 metcraft bullet lights for my 07 and they do get somewhat hot.

diywake.com

can't bet the price

That site doesn't have prices or a way to order anything. Kind of a waste of bandwidth.

diywake.com

can't bet the price

That site doesn't have prices or a way to order anything. Kind of a waste of bandwidth.

Are you for real you went to www.diyWake.com it is all there, shopping cart pricing etc.

Chrome 70 Watt Halogen Light. $24.00 with free shipping within the 50 states

diywake.com

can't bet the price

Are you for real you went to www.diyWake.com it is all there, shopping cart pricing etc.

:Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh:

I quoted the wrong link. diywake is a nicely done site. I meant to quote the link to: www.westwindsonline.com

diywake.com

can't bet the price

:Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh:

I quoted the wrong link. diywake is a nicely done site. I meant to quote the link to: www.westwindsonline.com

i have 8 of the westwinds and love them great product!!!

Edited by Group Therapy

Man, those West Wind lights look sweet!!! However, I agree, what a waste of a web site. No Pricing. How much are they?? No Shopping Cart??? WTH??

i saw the westwinds this morning and they look great. they also come in extreme green which makes up 85% of the color on my 247. i am waiting to give them a call until later today so those californians have time to wake up.

I agree not having an online store hurts their sales, but I believe they're trying to establish themselves with dealers. If your dealer doesn't sell them, they will sell direct and their customer service is great!

Westwinds developed they're own mounting system, so you'll have to rent a mounting tool from them when installing the lights.

Seems like a little more trouble then having your dealer mount the lights, but trust me it's worth it.

Any rough idea of the price of the westwind lights? If nobody know then I will try and call on Monday and find out.

I agree not having an online store hurts their sales, but I believe they're trying to establish themselves with dealers. If your dealer doesn't sell them, they will sell direct and their customer service is great!

Westwinds developed they're own mounting system, so you'll have to rent a mounting tool from them when installing the lights.

Seems like a little more trouble then having your dealer mount the lights, but trust me it's worth it.

Pat M. We took the boat for the first time this year up to Oroville. We come back to the dock after dark and used the HID lights and they were incredible! Just the two of them lit up launch ramp and the shore line from 60 feet out. My wife loved them when she had to put the boat on the trailer in the dark. Super bright!

Thanks.

Woody

Edited by woody
Pat M. We took the boat for the first time this year up to Oroville. We come back to the dock after dark and used the HID lights and they were incredible! Just the two of them lit up launch ramp and the shore line from 60 feet out. My wife loved them when she had to boat the boat on the trailer in the dark. Super bright!

Thanks.

Woody

I'll second that. The HIDs don't blind the driver from glare out of the bow, either. They make all the difference in operating at night.

Wow you could get 8 HID's cheaper than that e-bay thing. Thanks everyone for the good shouts on the new HID lights. I am looking for a website designer that will redo my whole site and add shopping cart. Right now I am concentrating all my efforts on getting into my shop. Opening May 1st. Giddeeeeyyuuuup. Thumbup.gif

Jeremiah,

Do you have mounts for the HID lights for non-illusion towers?

Congrats on getting your business to the point where you can open a store! Thumbup.gif

I will custom make one for you if you tell me what you want. I am working on a 3 and 5 light hid bar right now. Hopefully it will be done by mid may. If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know. Like I did with the HID illusion x by sending out some free ones for feedback and advice I am willing to do with this new product as well. Help me and I will surely help you. No I wasn't calling you shirley.

Problem being is my cost to make these is a little pricey. I don't have much room to play with from my cost to MSRP. I just want to get people a better product at a hopefully affordable price. As you can see HID is expensive. Compare halogen bulbs in a store and then call a dealer to get pricing on HID bulbs. It is almost 10 times the cost. This is where I have to keep prices low to compete with westwinds and metcraft. Soon I will compete with all the companies once I produce this lightbar.