Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

cover for tower and speakers...suggestions...

fngmotor

I'm picking up a new LSV 23 but are concerned about the tower speakers not being covered while in storage. I asked the salesman and was surprised that he didn't know. He gave me some web sites but are yet to find a cover for the tower and speakers. I know you guys know and will guide me in the right direction. Thanks in advance! Thumbup.gif

I'm picking up a new LSV 23 but are concerned about the tower speakers not being covered while in storage. I asked the salesman and was surprised that he didn't know. He gave me some web sites but are yet to find a cover for the tower and speakers. I know you guys know and will guide me in the right direction. Thanks in advance! Thumbup.gif

Check out the Crew Discount forum below for Speaker Sox and Screaming Sacks discounts...decent speaker covers. I'm not aware of a cover for the whole tower. I imagine you could get one custom made if you wanted the whole thing covered.

Malibu is making speaker sox for the tower speakers. Our dealership had some on display. They are really nice. We ordered two pairs. They were $110.00 a pair. That's odd that your dealer didn't know about them. Good luck :)

Malibu is making speaker sox for the tower speakers. Our dealership had some on display. They are really nice. We ordered two pairs. They were $110.00 a pair. That's odd that your dealer didn't know about them. Good luck :)

Shocking.gif Give Jim a call at Speaker Sox.

Edited by stusumm

How do I find them? Do they have a web site?

How do I find them? Do they have a web site?

Speaker Sox

Another company that makes covers for towers Tower Sock.

Not a surprise that the FF dealership hasn't heard of them. I continue to be amazed and discouraged at the lack of knowledge at that store.

I have the speaker sox for my tower speakers and have been very happy.

ya i just got a pair of speaker sox for my titan alpha I speakers on the VLX. they are great and even say malibu on them. i payed around $50.

click on MY VLX on the bottom to see a picture. Biggrin.gif

Hey guys,

I wanted to say thanks again for the advise on speaker covers. I contacted Jim from SpeakerSox and realized that he was from Fairfield as I am. I talked to him over the phone about the new Malibu I was getting and what I was looking for. I was shocked at the great service I received from him. He not only brought the covers home with him from his shop but also delivered them and installed them for me at my work. Besides the outstanding quality of the work (perfect fit around the speakers, wakeboard racks and mirror) it was very apparent that customer service is very important to SpeakerSox. I highly recommend SpeakerSox for protecting your investements!! Thumbup.gif

Andres.