Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Best place to buy MDC gauge

dew.man

Medallion is an OEM supplier for many manufacturers in the industry, so you won't be able to purchase the gauge directly from them. You may be able to find a supplier that can get you one, but most of their supply chain members probably don't sell single units.

If you have a hard time finding a source, we can get one for you through Malibu. Have you verified that it is the display that needs to be replaced, and not the computer?

If you have a hard time finding a source, we can get one for you through Malibu. Have you verified that it is the display that needs to be replaced, and not the computer?

I actually spoke with a tech at Medallion, and he confirmed that both the gauge, as well as the MMDC are bad. However, depending on how much those two things cost, they may not be THAT bad Crazy.gif

Can you get me a price on those two items (individually)?

I paid Just under $200 for mine last summer...I called all over the place and found a Malibu dealer that had it in stock, thus cheaper then the dealer having to order one from the OEM I guess???

Edited by CLOUT1