Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

RLXi Windscreen

Ozresponse

Velcro on the 2 faces where the walkthrough windscreen shuts against the fixed windscreen.

So was the velcro being used instead of the "slam latch" to keep it closed?

Ok, sorry if I missed it. Stupid question dept: What was the problem with the velcro?

Jack, Jack, Jack. There are no stupid questions. Only stupid people who ask questions.

:)

Ok, sorry if I missed it. Stupid question dept: What was the problem with the velcro?

Jack, Jack, Jack. There are no stupid questions. Only stupid people who ask questions.

Ooohhhhh. And what about Stoopid® people who reply without answering the question of the stupid person? Tease2.gif

Thanks, Peter.

Ooohhhhh. And what about Stoopid® people who reply without answering the question of the stupid person? Tease2.gif

Those people are much better skiers than the stupid person. Tease.gif

Not to mention better looking too. :)

Had to think about that last one, huh? Really, it took you 21 minutes to come up with that? I think I like you better when you're too busy at work to talk to us. Tease.gif

Had to think about that last one, huh? Really, it took you 21 minutes to come up with that? I think I like you better when you're too busy at work to talk to us. Tease.gif

Are you guys married to one another or in some kind of committed relationship? You bicker back and forth like that.... I'm just saying.... Yahoo.gif

Are you guys married to one another or in some kind of committed relationship? You bicker back and forth like that.... I'm just saying.... Yahoo.gif

I am definitely committed to busting Jerry's chops at any opportunity. And Jerry, well, he should just be committed. Biggrin.gif

Happy Spring, Greg! Hope your weather is turning as nice as ours.

:lol: I wondered if you'd catch that. Actually my 4yr old was screaming from bed (mad scream, not hurt scream) as I was typing the 2nd one. Had it all queued up ready to go, thought I had hit submit, then went to 'deal' with the tantrum. When I got back and realized I hadn't actually submitted it :Doh:

Rest easy Greg - Boat will be back in the water today, so I'll be past the winter blah's and not having to spar with Jack so much to pass the time! Yahoo.gif

Back On Topic - I agree Peter, the velcro is probably a bit 'bush' to have on a leading Mfg's flagship ride. That said, I wouldn't have noticed the velcro at all. I'd have been too busy staring at the train wreck that is that w/s. :(

I am definitely committed to busting Jerry's chops at any opportunity. And Jerry, well, he should just be committed. Biggrin.gif

ROFL.gif

Happy Spring, Greg! Hope your weather is turning as nice as ours.

Happy spring to you too Jack! I figure by the time I get running 38's and dodging the ice bergs in the wind and 45 degree air temps, tournaments in the warm and calm are going to be a breeze.

When are you going to attend a clinic? I've seen Jerry crash hard but have not had the pleasure of comparing your crashes to his. Whistling.gif

Back On Topic - I'd have been too busy staring at the train wreck that is that w/s. :(

Now Jerry, have you gone out skiing with one yet?

Peter

When are you going to attend a clinic? I've seen Jerry crash hard but have not had the pleasure of comparing your crashes to his. Whistling.gif

I'd be happy to have you rate my crashes anytime. Biggrin.gif As for a clinic, I'd be a waste of everyone's time--only been through the course a handful of times. Does sound like a good event though. Maybe you could post some video of Jerry's crashes to inspire the lot of us? Yes.gif

I'd be happy to have you rate my crashes anytime. Biggrin.gif As for a clinic, I'd be a waste of everyone's time--only been through the course a handful of times. Does sound like a good event though. Maybe you could post some video of Jerry's crashes to inspire the lot of us? Yes.gif

Come on Jack, your being too modest. I have had the pleasure of you skiing behind my boat. You are a great skier. You can hold your own with anybody on this forum.

:blush: Thanks for the compliment, John. Must have been the boat, driver, or Florida sunshine helping me down there. That, and I was trying to outrun the snakes and alligators! :lol: Boy the weather was really with us too--80° in February?!!