Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

1st day on the lake!

Souperfly

April Fools for my first day on the lake. Had some problems with the trailer, which delayed our first day by a couple hours, but it was worth it!!

gallery_1604_324_8376.jpg

gallery_1604_324_2366.jpg

And my driver! Yahoo.gif

gallery_1604_324_41843.jpg

Water was kinda cold, around 65, air temp 81. BRRRRRRRRRR Tongue.gif

Looks like you had a good time. Wish I could have gotten out over the weekend. River & Lake here were a mess due to all the rain.

You folks are killing me!

We still got ice!

Where in the world is global warming when you need it ?????

Looks like you had a good time. Wish I could have gotten out over the weekend. River & Lake here were a mess due to all the rain.

Just noticed you are in Waco. We'll have to meet up sometime in the near future.

Souperfly,

Is Medina still down 30ft? We just got a bunch of rain here in San Antonio, so I was hoping the lake came up some. We went to Lake Dunlap in New Braunfels on Sunday and cruised around. There were a ton of people out wakeboarding. My wife and I would like to meet up with your crew sometime at Medina for some surfing. Have a great week.

Jamie

San Antonio, TX

Looks good! Glad to see that Medina has at least some water again. We moved from San Antonio last year, and Medina was our lake of choice while we were there. We went year round, but the ladies did not get in the water from December through March. We rode with shorty wetsuits, but it was still a little cool in Jan and Feb. How does the water forecast look there?

Souperfly,

Is Medina still down 30ft? We just got a bunch of rain here in San Antonio, so I was hoping the lake came up some. We went to Lake Dunlap in New Braunfels on Sunday and cruised around. There were a ton of people out wakeboarding. My wife and I would like to meet up with your crew sometime at Medina for some surfing. Have a great week.

Jamie

San Antonio, TX

Its still pretty far down, just about need a 4x4 to launch at Red Cove. I'd love to meet up but I'm moving to Houston in 2 weeks, but we sould try to meet up.