Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

dealer help

mbwagoner

His local dealer is Paradise in Murrieta, CA and his first experience at the dealer was with an overly aggressive salesman that turned him a bit. Does anyone have a reference to a good salesman there or a dealer close enough to northern San Diego county?

I have a good friend who works at UWS in San Jose, it'd be a bit of a drive. But he is an awesome salesman who pretty much bent backwards to get us our boat in a very crunched time frame. Let me know if you want his number or email.

His local dealer is Paradise in Murrieta, CA and his first experience at the dealer was with an overly aggressive salesman that turned him a bit. Does anyone have a reference to a good salesman there or a dealer close enough to northern San Diego county?

Tilly's marine in ventura ask for Bruce or Brett is the owner 805-648-3812 The only problem with malibu is there dealers have their own territory which can make it a bit hard on everyone. You need that relationship with your dealer it's important. Usually a dealer outside your area can't sell you a boat but in my opinion who really cares. It's your money spend it where you feel comfortable at. Best of luck

I have a good friend who works at UWS in San Jose, it'd be a bit of a drive. But he is an awesome salesman who pretty much bent backwards to get us our boat in a very crunched time frame. Let me know if you want his number or email.

I'll second UWS in San Jose. It'd be a serious drive from the San Diego area but for the right deal and the way you'd be treated, it might be worth it. My salesman was Bryan. Class guy.

I'll second UWS in San Jose. It'd be a serious drive from the San Diego area but for the right deal and the way you'd be treated, it might be worth it. My salesman was Bryan. Class guy.

My dealer is new and small, but I've been very happy with them. So new they didn't sell me the boat because they weren't open yet, but they've taken me in like I did and have treated me very well. He's actually tempted right now to come up here and buy one. I'm hoping that someone could come up with a name at paradise though so that he can stay local.

They have treated me and my boat as well as you could possibly expect. Chris in sales and Brian in service score A's across the board. Can't go wrong with them.

Why leave your local area? After you buy that Bu, they need to be one of your best friends.

They have treated me and my boat as well as you could possibly expect. Chris in sales and Brian in service score A's across the board. Can't go wrong with them.

Why leave your local area? After you buy that Bu, they need to be one of your best friends.

That's what I needed. Thanks Greg.

Well due to finding a good deal on an 06 he is up here today buying it. Just a deal he couldn't pass up and Chris couldn't come up with anything that matched. Hopefully Paradise treats him right on service.

Well due to finding a good deal on an 06 he is up here today buying it. Just a deal he couldn't pass up and Chris couldn't come up with anything that matched. Hopefully Paradise treats him right on service.

Glad he got what he wanted. Service will treat him well.