Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

She's Home !!!

md58

What a day. We got to bring her home. I can't wait for tomorrow, we're headed out for the break in and then a few days later were off for a week of fun up the coast to Nacimiento.

There are a few more pics in the Gallery

home16.JPG

post-3201-1175315210_thumb.jpg

What a day. We got to bring her home. I can't wait for tomorrow, we're headed out for the break in and then a few days later were off for a week of fun up the coast to Nacimiento.

home16.JPG

Very nice.

Im courious how hot that black will get in the summer sun.

I noticed your in Moorpark. What lake do you guys go to? Im in Simi and have lots of friends with Malibu's in Moorpark and Newberry Park

home16.JPG

Very nice.

Im courious how hot that black will get in the summer sun.

I noticed your in Moorpark. What lake do you guys go to? Im in Simi and have lots of friends with Malibu's in Moorpark and Newberry Park

Day trips are Piru or Pyramid. Weekends or a couple days are Nacimiento. if we can get a few more days we head to Shaver, Don Pedro and a few others.

That thing is ugly as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Biggrin.gif

JK, One of the best looking 247 I have seen. I love the color scheme . Enjoy!!!!!

Whew!!! Man I thought my LSV was BIG. That thing is a monster! I bet it rides like a dream!

Congrats!!!

Drool.gifRockon.gif

Congrats! Beautiful boat.

I'll be at Naci next week too. Let's meet. I'm at Heritage Ranch.

What a day. All broken in. Unbelievable. I didn't think it would be much different than the 23 we had and I was wrong. I rides absolutely great. The 8.1 sure makes a difference.

Anyway, I'm taking the motorhome up. We'll be at Sandy Point in #'s 7, 8 & 9 right down by the beach on the point. We'll be getting in Friday a little before noon.

WOW, your boat is just insane!! Excellent setup? Who made the cover, I like the color stripe and the tie downs to the trailer.

Dave

WOW, your boat is just insane!! Excellent setup? Who made the cover, I like the color stripe and the tie downs to the trailer.

Dave

John at Loft Canvas made the cover. They can be ordered through Tilly's Marine in Ventura, Ca.

Congrats ! Very Nice !! Love the Colors !

I had to look at every pic in the Gallery.....They took pics of it being Made.....Amazing !

Way too cool !

Good luck with it !

John