Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Whats this?

jetskipro550

I believe that is the flange for the thru-hull fitting..

There is also a water temp sensor in that horribly blurry pic - and what looks like the dirty bottom of a boat Yes.gif

There is also a water temp sensor in that horribly blurry pic - and what looks like the dirty bottom of a boat Yes.gif

ROFL.gif

That's your water temp sensor.

Thanks

Helpful like always... :unsure:

An actual boat owner would have known what that was. Whistling.gif

Clap.gifROFL.gif

You guys just aren't going to let this go are ya? Bash.gif

Clap.gifROFL.gif

You guys just aren't going to let this go are ya? Bash.gif

Just wait till you come down for the WOW!!! Whistling.gif

Apparently, he doesn't own the camera either. Otherwise he might know to put it in macro-mode at that proximity. And to think I was just cursing my father today for not leaving me his spark plug feeler-gauge. :lol:

Apparently, he doesn't own the camera either. Otherwise he might know to put it in macro-mode at that proximity. And to think I was just cursing my father today for not leaving me his spark plug feeler-gauge. :lol:

If it has a gap put it in, years of racing and never seen anyone go faster from indexing or changing the gap.

I didn't know what that was JET and I have owned boats 2 boats over the past 8...months.

Actually I do, but I didn't have mine with me. I grabbed my brothers camera and I couldn't make it take a clear picture in "close-up mode"

If it has a gap put it in, years of racing and never seen anyone go faster from indexing or changing the gap.

I didn't know what that was JET and I have owned boats 2 boats over the past 8...months.

I had no idea what that thing was. I got under the boat to check on something for my ballast project and I noticed that sensor and I couldn't even being to think of what it was. A water temp sensor was the last thing I would have guessed...

Actually I do, but I didn't have mine with me. I grabbed my brothers camera and I couldn't make it take a clear picture in "close-up mode"

I had no idea what that thing was. I got under the boat to check on something for my ballast project and I noticed that sensor and I couldn't even being to think of what it was. A water temp sensor was the last thing I would have guessed...

So what was the first thing you guessed?