Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Props to this company

68Slalom

http://www.domednumbers.com/regulations.html

They were able to match my reg numbers and letters just like the 06 "malibu" sticker on the back of the boat. They can do way more than what they adverstise and Shelly was a really big help. I was going to go with paint, but I think the domed resin stickers look pretty cool how they stick out and they match the rest of the lettering on the boat.

Just a Thank You for all the time you took to set me up.

Yeah, those people are great.

I sent them color chips from my boat and they did a 4 color number set for me that matched the boat perfectly.

Thumbup.gif

I sent them color chips from my boat and they did a 4 color number set for me that matched the boat perfectly.

Thumbup.gif

Yeah, it took me hours (I mean at least 8 hrs) to find a place that could do that. I hope this saves someone else all that trouble.

Thumbup.gif

Yeah, it took me hours (I mean at least 8 hrs) to find a place that could do that. I hope this saves someone else all that trouble.

Ya should have asked the question here, you'd have had an answer in about :45 seconds....

Folks around here love them. (Me included)!

Pat

I share your Kudos! They are high...I paid $79 for mine with free shipping. BUT, they ROCK! Match perfectly, as described, and the domed letters just add a touch of class to an otherwise mundane necessity to a boat.

Rockon.gifYahoo.gifRockon.gif

Thumbup.gif

Boy...I wish I could agree. I have been talking with this Shelly person at Domednumber and they can't seem to even get close to what my Malibu boat logos are. Frustrated.gif They aren't anything special, but every mock-up she has sent me hasn't even looked close to the same Shadow outline color that I have...

Not to mention..she tells me to order with Chome/Gold outline/shadow...well guess what, their online order form doesn't even have that darn color!

SHEESH!

I guess I'll go with the crappy old plain Wal-Mart vinyl numbers Yuk.gif and save 90 bucks plus an obvious headache.

Thumbup.gif

Boy...I wish I could agree. I have been talking with this Shelly person at Domednumber and they can't seem to even get close to what my Malibu boat logos are. Frustrated.gif They aren't anything special, but every mock-up she has sent me hasn't even looked close to the same Shadow outline color that I have...

Not to mention..she tells me to order with Chome/Gold outline/shadow...well guess what, their online order form doesn't even have that darn color!

SHEESH!

I guess I'll go with the crappy old plain Wal-Mart vinyl numbers Yuk.gif and save 90 bucks plus an obvious headache.

There are lots of alternatives to "crappy old plain Wal-Mart vinyl numbers". Why not have them painted on? I'm sure a good pinstripe/lettering guy can match your designs. Or talk to "Eric" at Domed Numbers, If they can get your artwork rigth, you wont be disapointed.