Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

HO CDX

uk_exile

mmmmm looks like it's got laces
Hmmm :unsure: , looks like the front boot is lace-up and the rear isn't. Dontknow.gif Looks like the outer wrap on the front boot might have been replaced. Not uncommon, the non-lace-up outer wrap was prone to tearing....mine did. The CDX-1 era Animals were interchangable from foot to foot. About the time they upgraded the bindings to SuperFeet inserts they changed the name of the ski to the CDX (dropped the - 1)

cheers for all the info guys

I tried some M animals for fit on Saturday & they seemed great. I think the L size will be too big so have decided I'll not bid on the ski. Save more $$$ over winter and get a new ski when all the end of US summer clearances are on

the ski sold for NZ$335 = approx US$230

in two minds whether I should have bid for it however it wasn't ideal size ski or bindings and at least this way I can look forward to a brand new ski

ski it again probably isn't a viable option as few individuals want to get in involved with an overseas buyer.

Most around here seem to buy from Wiley's or Performance Ski however I'm also considering Adrenaline as they've confirmed they will send international

Given we're now heading into winter when I'll probably only ski once per month I'll stick with what I have until our spring when I'll buy something new from one of above listed shops when they're in end of summer clearance mode

Edited by uk_exile