Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2006 Brochure Family Photo

Willy

My new BU is in and I was wondering what I was going to do for racks since we skate, surf, and board. Then I noticed in the 2006 brochure that the "customer" photo had all of them in the racks. Does anybody know what racks those are???

Thanks!!

My new BU is in and I was wondering what I was going to do for racks since we skate, surf, and board. Then I noticed in the 2006 brochure that the "customer" photo had all of them in the racks. Does anybody know what racks those are???

Thanks!!

The picture is on page 73 of the 2006 brochure, right? If so. unfortunately I don't recognize them either. I can tell you that depending on the surf board you get, you can fit all three in the Titan racks. I have the low riders and have had all 3 in them. My surf board is the Phase V Oogle.

Yep!! That is the page #73. I was thinking of getting a CWB Tsunami 59" or a Liguid Force Venture 54" or 60". I am just a little worried that the 54" might be a little short given I ordered the DC hull. I did however get the fourth tank and the power wedge so maybe it will not be an issue. I see the boat in the picture has "The Edge" in Kalamazoo on it so maybe I will give them a call.

Thanks!!

Yep!! That is the page #73. I was thinking of getting a CWB Tsunami 59" or a Liguid Force Venture 54" or 60". I am just a little worried that the 54" might be a little short given I ordered the DC hull. I did however get the fourth tank and the power wedge so maybe it will not be an issue. I see the boat in the picture has "The Edge" in Kalamazoo on it so maybe I will give them a call.

Thanks!!

OR just PM edgeski1, I believe the two are connected... Whistling.gifThumbup.gif

i just looked at the broshure and i am not sure what kind of racks they are. they look preaty neat but i am sure they are not any type of malibu racks, that family most likely put them on.

They are a malibu rack(not sure of the manf) that was only available on the CFT Blade tower. Also in that picture it appears as that surfboard is the broadcast which is 4'9". This board is actually thin enough to fit in a standard rack as is the 5'6" broadcast/old landlock. I believe with the boards you are looking at you will need a dedicated surf rack in order for them to fit. This is the case with a lot of the newer surfboards as they are becoming thicker. I had to pick up a surf rack because the 4'4" hyperlite coex does not fit in the standard board rack due to thickness.

They are a malibu rack(not sure of the manf) that was only available on the CFT Blade tower.

The absolute worst rack in this history of racks. You want nothing at all to do with this rack.