Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rookie

23XTi

I have just ordered a 2007 23XTi and wanted to get some suggestions on which options are worth the money and which are just a waste. I ordered it pretty well loaded with the exception of the shower. Saw a couple of articles on motorbox insulation/silentrider exhust tips that made me think about adding it. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.

The motorbox insulation is nice if you want a quieter boat. The other option I would recommend highly is the heater if you haven't already included it in your plans.

i would say seat heater and 3 outlet heater if you did not get it already. i just picked up my new 07 VLX and i already wish it had the heaters on it. Biggrin.gif

I am not sure if the heater cores are improved from 2003 but I went through two cores on my 2003 Wakesetter within 120 hours of use and ended up installing ball valves on the lines because I never trusted the cores to not start leasking in the middle of no were. But they are nice in cold weather riding....