Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Surfing the Law

WaveMake'nLSV

They don't allow suntans in TX? Whistling.gif
Tanning is for girls.
Laying out to get tan - I would agree. But suntans happen just by being out in the sun...at least they happen to everyone except that guy in the sling. :lol: Who is that in the sling? RR? :unsure:
Tanning is for girls.
Laying out to get tan - I would agree. But suntans happen just by being out in the sun...at least they happen to everyone except that guy in the sling. :lol: Who is that in the sling? BradB? :unsure:
Tanning is for girls.
Laying out to get tan - I would agree. But suntans happen just by being out in the sun...at least they happen to everyone except that guy in the sling. :lol: Who is that in the sling? RR? :unsure:

Nope...I am the one driving and telling BradB that he is holding his beer in the wrong hand and not maximizing our ballast potential.

Hey not just TX people are hanging all around the boat outside of the seating areas, the Cali-Crew is right along with it!

post-260-1174659201_thumb.jpg

Represent! Rockon.gif

I am the white boy in the sling - I am white and have no problem with it - wear lots of sunscreen.

I don't shave my legs or armpits either.

Wisconsin law states must me in seat. A common infraction is sitting on back of drivers seat to see ahead while under power. I would say it it enforced regularly. Another that almost was a lmost bust with me(i reacted quickly to water police on horizon) while fishing was that the life jackets were in a compartment with a hinged lid. that is a no no. they must be at direct hand in boat.

another bust was my driver(experienced) and spotter(100% inexperienced) failed to see i let go of rope unexpectedly. behind me was patrol boat(local) and he stopped at me and chatted. tow boat drove .75 mile and then stopped wondering where i was. i was fored to climb into patrol boat and we drove to my boat. a ticket was written. $100. now it is practice with us to pick up ski b4 we pick up skier if a ski is dropped(novice class) and it is >200 feet off shore. skier puts ski in air if a boat is in area. guess that is a ticket as well. we no longer do this.

Hey not just TX people are hanging all around the boat outside of the seating areas, the Cali-Crew is right along with it!

post-260-1174659201_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure, but I think I'm driving there. Don't forget Oregon!

FWIW, I was very surprised at what you can do in Texas. The water cops out west would have a conniption over some of what I saw that seemed to be pretty commonplace down there. Definitely a different culture. :)

Tanning is for girls.
Laying out to get tan - I would agree. But suntans happen just by being out in the sun...at least they happen to everyone except that guy in the sling. :lol: Who is that in the sling? BradB? :unsure:

Sorry, hate to tell you but you don't need a tan if you are the GodFather!!!

Surf on BB!!! Surfing.gifSurfing.gifSurfing.gif

You can ride on the sunpad in TX as long as you're wearing proper floatation! Tease.gif

I don't see a beer in a COZY holder Tease.gif

Or a bong.

Are those wakesurf bongs something I can order from Bart's? What lengths do they come in. Are they neoprene?

You can ride on the sunpad in TX as long as you're wearing proper floatation! Tease.gif

I don't see a beer in a COZY holder Tease.gif

Or a bong.

Are those wakesurf bongs something I can order from Bart's? What lengths do they come in. Are they neoprene?

Wait for the 1100gph power model due out this summer. Was demoed last Labor Day on Ray Roberts

I actually got pulled over on Deep Creek Lake in Maryland because my wife was sitting on the trunk as we were idling into a boat slip at the local on-the-water deli. We were going so slow that a speed wasn't even registering on my speedo. Next thing I know I've got one of Maryland's finest on my tail flashing his blue light and screaming at me over the loud speaker like I just ran over small child. It was actually quite humorous. We were seriously like 10 feet from the slip.